Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

An innings defeat is definitely on the cards. Bangladesh will probably get bundled out for somewhere around 180 then India will reply with a 450/5 and then Bangladesh will be bowled out for 150 in the 2nd innings with Zaheer Khan picking up 5 wickets.

Ashraful was batting so well and then he played a wtf shot, I feel sorry for him as nothing's going right for him and I am sure he's trying his best. Mahmudullah looks perfect for a no. 8 batsman cause he bats so well with the tail, if he can imrpove his bowling a bit more may be he can be our bowling all rounder.

khalek added 6 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

image_55_25782.jpg

Wow, what a dumbass president.

mahmudullah gets another fifty.
why couldn't our bowlers restrict him.
although happy to see him batting at lower order and getting a fifty.

Good God, such a good wicket to bat on. Our openers can't even see off the new ball and they call themselves openers.

At no. 8 , but again if he's promoted up the order he will fail like the others. I bet if Ashraful's pushed down the order he can do much better than this.

This match is enough proof to put away Ishant and Bhajji for good from test side.

Soon Yuvi will show that reason too.

Ishant took four?

Feel for Mahmudullah, bad luck, top stuff though.

He still bowled his usual stuff. Its just that he was bowling to batsman in T20 mode and then struggled when Bangladesh lower order offered resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread