Classic Mafia 02 - The End

RPHKR

National Board President
Lynch: Simon

I guess there should be no null lynches.

thedon5 - Simon (1)
Simon - Sulaiman7 (1)
yashdude101 - Simon (2)
hedger_14 - Simon (3)
Abhas - null
Surendar - Simon (4)
RPHKR - Simon (5)

----------

Yeah, right. Abhas should lynch now.

Important: Everyone will have to cast a lynch-vote for the day to end. As soon as everyone has casted a vote, the day will be called off and the player who gets the majority votes will be dead.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Off Topic:

Meaning? I still didn't get it as I always thought - 'Success', 'Failure' and 'Not Found/Not Able to Find' would be the outcomes when we try to protect/investigate? Ooops, I haven't played Mafia games like you guys, so Yeah!

Failure to use the role means some other role has interfered with your role, eg, roleblocker, commuter, etc.
These results are not possible in this game, because we know there isn't any role which can accomplish interference.
This is a very simplistic game, and the only roles in this game are Cop, Doc, 2 Mafia and 3 Vanilla townies.
We can also safely assume the cop to be a normal cop, without being naive/paranoid/etc.

This basically means that the cop would always get a successful message.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Off Topic:

Failure to use the role means some other role has interfered with your role, eg, roleblocker, commuter, etc.
These results are not possible in this game, because we know there isn't any role which can accomplish interference.
This is a very simplistic game, and the only roles in this game are Cop, Doc, 2 Mafia and 3 Vanilla townies.
We can also safely assume the cop to be a normal cop, without being naive/paranoid/etc.

This basically means that the cop would always get a successful message.

Outside Game Context: Thanks Abhas, I didn't know this. :thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Interesting...let's see who he come up as.

----------

Doc needs to be on you tonight. And as I said before, if doc has saved anyone that isn't Yash or thedon, you can out now for autowin
This post makes me believe that he's town.
Too early to say this, mind you the mafia(s) know who their target was and it might have even be either me or Don. And they know their target was saved. Hedger said "if doc has saved anyone that isn't Yash or thedon, you can out now for autowin" , it sounded to me like he knew the target was either me or thedon and he for obvious reasons know that either me or Don was saved by the doc. Just to sound like a townie, both Abhas and Hedger repeated it.
My feeling says Simon would end up as a vanilla and both Abhas and Hedger are the mafias.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
My guess is that if Simon's town then Mafia are 100% between hedger, Abhas and surendar.

Very well spotted yash, potentially saved the doctor from outing there.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After a long night, it was a longer but fruitful day.

Lynch count:
thedon5 - Simon (1)
Simon - RPHKR (1)
yashdude101 - Simon (2)
hedger_14 - Simon (3)
Abhas - Simon (6)
Surendar - Simon (4)
RPHKR - Simon (5)

Simon is dead. He was a mafia.

Night 1 begins now. Everyone having night roles time to send in the PMs.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Thedon, can you investigate RPHKR? You're free to choose whoever you wish to.. Just a suggestion.

I don't think you're supposed to talk at night? But if we're gonna talk, doc, make sure you're on thedon. Cop surviving is the most important thing.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I don't think you're supposed to talk at night? But if we're gonna talk, doc, make sure you're on thedon. Cop surviving is the most important thing.

Yes we are not supposed to discuss in night, have seen some mafia threads getting closed till day gets posted. :) Not sure whether Yudi mentioned anywhere here though.

Users who are viewing this thread