India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Varun

ICC Board Member
I know you don't need my opinion at all, but in a simple game which is meant to take the game down to its very basics, a lethal night 0 is stupid.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I know you don't need my opinion at all, but in a simple game which is meant to take the game down to its very basics, a lethal night 0 is stupid.
Maybe. But this is the most basic and simple setup I have played at several mafia gaming websites. And all begin with a lethal night 0 so just following the trend.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Role received. :thumbs

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Hmm. That's interesting, having a no-kill.
2 possibilities, the doc chose correctly, or the mafia didn't choose a kill, which seems unlikely.

----------

If indeed, the doc saved the kill, he would know that person's a townie. No need to reveal it yet, we're off to a good start.
The cop would have cleared someone as well.

Lynch: User2010
To get the ball rolling.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
hedger is the only guy who hasn't confirmed his role. That means there is a good chance he doesn't have a power role and is either vanilla or Mafia. Let's get the ball rolling in another direction too.

Lynch: hedger_14

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
oh yeah, I received my role.

And nice, no kill. Also Varun, the only way this setup works is with a lethal night 0. Otherwise the setup is way to townsided, 90% of the time town wins with doc save n1. Either way, we now have a mislynch, we use it no matter what, but obviously no need to be hasty.

Also cop should out at some point today with their report, not yet though, better to get reactions before we have a lead. This is how the tweaking setup works before anyone asks.

If indeed, the doc saved the kill, he would know that person's a townie. No need to reveal it yet, we're off to a good start.
The cop would have cleared someone as well.

Obviously doc doesn't out today. (Unless his save is neither the cop or cop's inno when he outs) - cause 4 clears = autowin.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
hedger is the only guy who hasn't confirmed his role. That means there is a good chance he doesn't have a power role and is either vanilla or Mafia. Let's get the ball rolling in another direction too.

There are more chances of hedger as a vanilla more than mafia , if he was the mafia , he would have lynched you at the first , lynching someone who hasn't received his role yet could be risky.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
We have to start somewhere, and no he definitely wouldn't straight lynch me back, that is incredibly scummy behaviour.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Let's get the ball rolling in another direction too.
FOS: thedon
Didn't seem to like the direction of the rolling ball.

----------

There are more chances of hedger as a vanilla more than mafia...
Your point being? If we single out everyone from the 7 of us, each of us has a 3:2 chance of being a vanilla than a mafia.
Do I see a subtle defence?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
There are more chances of hedger as a vanilla more than mafia , if he was the mafia , he would have lynched you at the first , lynching someone who hasn't received his role yet could be risky.

No, but there are a million things about his post that are scummy. One is, normally vanillas are the most important role in this game since cop is usually cc'd. So going by his logic that it's a fine lynch cause I'm a vanilla is scummy since you would normally lynch between cops. But as someone who doesn't understand the setup, then yeah, sure, go and reaction test.

But I'm not going to defend myself against a random lynch based on the fact I'm vanilla or mafia. But thedon has tried to get something going.

FOS: Abhas

Not for the fact about his random lynch but more that he's fosed thedon for moving the ball in another direction by using the reasoning that thedon didn't like the idea of lynching user, and could be trying to rolefish a little.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good start! As mentioned, I think doc saved the correct guy as I don't think the mafias would have gone with a no kill option. Although we should not rule that out.

I think Abhas is trying to get more info, if any about the role from Sulaiman. That surely wasn't a defence post from him. I found theDon's reasoning to lynch hedger a bit weird as well...

Users who are viewing this thread