Group C - ENGLAND, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

Wouldn't worry too much MasterBlaster, Cricketman is long behind the times. We already have hMarka playing the role of the ignorant American this tournament so I'm not sure what Cricketman is trying to be. Not sure if there are any different roles he can play though in this tournament.. perhaps they are all just ignorant Americans?

You had your asses kicked simply because we don't give a ████ about soccer and were able to not lose to you in a World Cup.

That is the funny part, 99% of people do not care about the sport and we managed to produce the same result against you guys who are mad about it.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Wouldn't worry too much MasterBlaster, Cricketman is long behind the times. We already have hMarka playing the role of the ignorant American this tournament so I'm not sure what Cricketman is trying to be. Not sure if there are any different roles he can play though in this tournament.. perhaps they are all just ignorant Americans?

How's Australia doing in the tournament blake?

You had your asses kicked simply because we don't give a ████ about soccer and were able to not lose to you in a World Cup.

That is the funny part, 99% of people do not care about the sport and we managed to produce the same result against you guys who are mad about it.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

How's Australia doing in the tournament blake?

Quite well, apart from one slight loss. :yes ;)

hMarka, you dont give a ████ about football but the fact is USA one of the top amount of fans out there, MLS is growing massively and hundreds and hundreds of USA fans have been talking baout how they should be taken seriously, how it's an important sport there.

Not to mention you actually have a good team. Once more, just because you dont care about football, doesn't mean you have a bad team. USA have a lot of quality players

hMarka, I don't know what part of the States you live in, but to say "Americans don't care about football" is complete rubbish. The US has millions of very passionate football supports around the country, and they have a pretty decent team. The pubs I was at to watch the game were completely full and it was a great atmosphere.

Regarding the game, England didn't fire and the USA played great. Altidore wasn't far from winning it for them. Having said that, it's obvious England are the better team and the reason it was a draw was simply because they didn't hit their straps.

But, you can't win a World Cup without having a seriously good keeper.

pfft of course the yankees would like soccer :p

I was just having a laugh, but Ill stop now

King out for 3 weeks. Our defense has no pace for the time being now. The injury curse of English football will never go away...:doh

Capello's plan really backfired horribly now that Ledley King is out for 3 weeks.

Capello's plan really backfired horribly now that Ledley King is out for 3 weeks.

Can't blame Capello really. King proved his fitness for Spurs this season & deserved to be in the WC squad.

This injury that has put him out for 3 weeks, is different from his usual knee-problems as well.

On the topic of America and football, you do realize the US have the biggest majority of fans at the WC? America sold 8,00 tickets to the game the other day to England's 6000.

So what, we also have 300 million people. As a percentage that is nothing

I can't believe it is so easy to rile people up on here :laugh. Trolling is so much fun!

The only thing most Americans, including passionate soccer players (like the captain of our school's state winning team) know only that Beckham plays for LA regarding MLS.

So, the Aussies lost 4-0? Wow!

That is the problem with soccer, its very competitive in highschool level here but as soon as you hit college its dead, simply because the profressional structure is no way near as lucrative as other sports.

That is why anyone who is an athlete capable of going pro moves away from soccer at about 9-10th grade.

On the topic of America and football, you do realize the US have the biggest majority of fans at the WC? America sold 8,00 tickets to the game the other day to England's 6000.

You do realise that is a load of old tripe dont you, The england fans out weighed the USA fans by huge numbers, that was reported by south african locals being interviewed on sky sports news the day after the match, they said they have never seen so many fans following one team ever..
We are easily the best supported nation in world football its just a shame we dont have the team to match.

Users who are viewing this thread