ICCCT2006: Qualifying Round

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
nuffa said:
Zimbabawe did show immense talent today with Sri Lanka. They have managed Sri Lanka to only 285. They were great in fielding today. But I think sri lanka could win today..

I think it's the same pitch that Zimbabwe were bowled out cheaply on against the Windies, so it's a fair total for Sri Lanka. If Zimb are bowled out on the cheap again, then in reality it is not a particularly good effort with the ball.

Added Later -

11-2 of 4 overs - As is often said, you can't judge a total until both teams have batted.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
24-3 as it stands. Zimbabwe need to just get a decent amount. It's all about experience for them currently

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
And they collapse to a 144 runs loss. Poor shot selection, inexperience and panicking all contributed to a rather bad loss.

James_W

Club Cricketer
The end was a disgrace, they weren't trying to win the match, which you have to do.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
As I said before, they just need to bat for 50 overs at the moment, that would be pretty decent. Its all about gaining experience. Despite the batting, the bowling showed promise and Ireland looked very good.

In their next match against Bangladesh they must put up a fight to stay as a serious team in cricket.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ireland really suprised me too! I mean, look at that swing!!! It is a slow swing, but is is still a huge amount! If he addas another 10 yards to his pace, he'd be a great bowler...

irottev

School Cricketer
No surprises. Three big wins from Sri Lanka and West Indies. They'll both make it no sweat. I just hope the West Indies beat Sri Lanka so they're in our pool. I feel Sri Lanka is a bit more of a threat. Then again we must be able to beat both to deserve to win anyway. Bring it on!

I saw Tharanga's potential when he was in New Zealand. Great talent! 2 centurys in a row. Nice!

I guess Bangladesh are still a chance if they win all their games and West Indies lose all theirs. It is possible! Their toughest is out of the way,

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
No surprise with this result, tonights game will be the interesting one as Bangladesh put up way more of a fight against SL.

wolf

International Cricketer
Yeah Bangladesh - West Indies will decide who goes through. Lets see if Bangas can pull of a shock.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ZoraxDoom said:
C'mon Bangla!! You can do it!! WHOO!!! :)

Bangladesh has done well against Lankans...it will be interesting to see their performance agnst Windies!!! :)

irottev

School Cricketer
Wow, good start from Bangladesh. 73-1 after 16! Thats the way to do it. A big score will put pressure on West Indies.

jdbais

International Cricketer
wow, nice collapse from Bangladesh. A good start ruined with some interest as well. Three wickets in two overs has totally turned this match.

Users who are viewing this thread