Pakistan in India

My “ultimate” lyrics
By calling it a poem.
Off topic.

Definitely, I didn't watch even a single ball! :) But still, I have only hopes on Jumbo to dominate with solid support from Bhaji in other end in these sub-continent conditions.

Even i had said before, his(Munaf) line was great but his body language was poor poor poor that time.. Well from what you say, I am eager to see his bowling tomorrow. Lets see if there is any improvement in body language or still walking in and delivering. ;)

In Australia, definitely Pathan is needed. Conditions might favour him to get his old rhythm back. Without his old deadly swing and some more pace, he is going to be ineffective in wickets column in Tests. Already expected him to be selected in England tour but didn't happen. So, this upcoming Aussie tour should be a golden chance for Pathan to trigger himself up.

Australia is`nt exactly a place where swing bowling can win matches for you like in England/NZ.
You need bowlers who hit the deck and get seam movement in Australia.

Pakistan need to clean up the Indians within the first 45 minutes, to stand a chance in the game.

I'm willing to give India a lead of 50, because they have to bat last on this pitch, and we have Danish "I will pass Warne's record" Kanera.

Kumble departs after playing a good hand.
They should`ve sent Zaheer above Harbhajan because Zaheer can hang in there with the top-order batsman unlike Harbhajan.

UPDATE :
as I post Harbhajan proves me right.

Pakistan doing a good job so far, still 2 wickets to go and they need to wrap things up quickly.

Pakistan on top, I would say. India royally messed up the chance to gain a good lead and have Pakistan down the mat. Seeing the way Butt and Hameed batted, I think we will be in for a long tiring day today, and probably will chase 300 odd which is a winning target.

Things not looking bright. Love to be proved wrong!

edit: good batting from pakistan making the match look dull after two brilliant days of test cricket. india need to break this partnership soon or they might give kumble a bad start to his captaincy.

Last edited:
I think Pakistan will win this. Reminds me of that game where we had Pakistan down on the mat and pinned but ended up losing pretty badly.

I think Pakistan will win this. Reminds me of that game where we had Pakistan down on the mat and pinned but ended up losing pretty badly.

Don't you remember the same Delhi where Pakistan were like 100 for no loss and then Kumble grabbed all the ten wickets :rolleyes: Be at the positive end always. ;)

My predictions yesterday are proving to be correct.
India struggling to get wickets here.
Its a repeat of Karachi 2006 and Kolkata 1999 !

Which time? ;)
Pakistan 108-1, Butt on 47 ; deserves a 50, while Hameed has yet another brain fart.

That's a bit harsh on Hameed. He played a very decent knock and it took Laxman to take an incredible catch to dismiss him.

Anyway, Pakistan on top one would feel, but anything can happen still.

Users who are viewing this thread