Pakistan in India

Younus out LBW for 23.

Pakistan 114-2, Butt on 49.

Dang Chak De India music :gundown

:o

Yousuf almost out first ball, inside edge past Dhoni for 4!

And 50 for Butt, running it down to 3rd man for 2

Well played, first test 50 vs India

Nevermind, 2nd 50 vs India

Arun Lal is dumb.

Pakistan 136-2 now,

Salman moves to 60 off 126, Yousuf on an amazing strike rate of 183.33

Miraculous. A run out, and such a high strike rate for Yousuf.

Whats next? :D A 5 wicket haul by Yousuf?!

Last edited:
Nevermind, 2nd 50 vs India

Arun Lal is dumb.

Pakistan 136-2 now,

Salman moves to 60 off 126, Yousuf on an amazing strike rate of 183.33

Miraculous. A run out, and such a high strike rate for Yousuf.

Whats next? :D A 5 wicket haul by Yousuf?!
Stupid Arun Lal.

Great batting by Salman Butt.

Yousuf is playing a 20/20 game:eek:

Butt is in supreme touch today!

That last four was just dismissive! Shot of pure class, and a man in supreme touch!

Deserves a 100 I feel, and Butt will get very close to a 100, if not a 100. (Unless Butt has a major brain fart, which does happen to him every now and then)

Bowling change, Bhajji coming on, bye bye Ganguly :D

GRRRRRRRRRRRR Yousuf out, stupid shot.

Brain fart shot :@

I was depending on Yousuf and Butt to see us through till the end, but Yousuf, Yousuf.

Don't think Misbah is eligible to bat yet, so I'm gonna assume Maliks coming in

Last edited:
Stumps, Day 3:

Pakistan 212/5 - Lead by 167 Runs

Salman Butt 67

Yasir Hameed 36

Younus Khan 23

Kamran Akmal 21* (53)

Misbah-ul-Haq 29* (34)

Harbhajan Singh did not get to bowl much, why?

Any we can still comeback tomorrow.

How Jaffer dropped it, I cannot comprehend.

India are going to rue that missed chance by Jaffer. I literally yelled when he dropped that. They could've closed in on the Pakistani tail. It's important that Pakistan don't get much above 250. It's sorta even now, but Pakistan will be feeling more confident of winning the match.

hmm its difficult for india to win from here.India is responsible for this.Bad team selection.Harbhajan singh in tests?Common he hasnt done anything special in the one dayers.To be honest it looks like we are playing with 2 genuine bowlers.:mad:RP singh and Sreesanth out of the next test also.I cant understand when were they got injured?

lots of comeback in this test,i hope will another comeback by pakistan.
Dont worry another 70-80 runs and pakistan will be on top.Chasing 250 here is not easy.

Last edited:
hmm its difficult for india to win from here.India is responsible for this.Bad team selection.Harbhajan singh in tests?Common he hasnt done anything special in the one dayers.To be honest it looks like we are playing with 2 genuine bowlers.:mad:RP singh and Sreesanth out of the next test also.I cant understand when were they got injured?

You don't talk sense sometimes. Bowling in One Dayers and Tests is completely different for one. 1/37 and 2/51 are not bad figures from Harbhajan against good players of spin.

RP Singh was injured in the ODI series and Sreesanth in the last ODI.

If you are to blame any of the bowlers, it will be Munaf Patel who is finally bowling fast - which everyone has been telling him to do. He has bowled from 130kph and touched 140kph about once per spell. He is bowling on an unresponsive pitch and until he adds conventional swing to his repetoire, he will never do well on pitches such as those with the new ball.

But you shouldn't blame the bowlers, India's problem was a poor batting performance. India have the right batsmen but they did not play well for one innings and it has cost them dearly.

Users who are viewing this thread