Pakistan in India

Dhoni's injury might be a blessing in disguise, to bring Yuvraj in.

If he were injured it would be one of the best things to happen to the lineup at this time.
Not only would it let us play both our promising openers, give our best wicketkeeper the gloves, but let Yuvraj play.
Him at 7 would just be menacing in my opinion.
But, he's fit :noway

Dhoni not playing would not really help India. Dhoni has been in very good form. He has a half century in the previous match against the opposition that India is going to play against in a few days. After fielding for so many matches, Dinesh Karthik is bound to feel a bit rusty taking up the keeper gloves whereas Dhoni is well settled into that job.

I hope Dhoni is fit for the match. Its not only about him as a player, but he is our vice captain and a future captain. He needs to learn as much as he can on the field from Kumble.

RP and Sree to take fitness tests before 2nd test, so we may still have them, great news.

Shoaib: Malik, Akhtar .. may not play 2nd test,, good win india.. :(

Shoaib: Malik, Akhtar .. may not play 2nd test,, good win india.. :(

If Malik doesnt play, who is your vice captain who will captain the team? Salman Butt?? Anyways, Akthar not playing could be a huge huge boost for India because he was the only bowler who looked like getting wickets with his fiery pace in Delhi. At least for a good keen contest, I hope Akthar recovers and plays at Kolkatta. I want India to beat a good strength Pakistan side and that too with Akthar, in this series (we beat them with him in Delhi).

RP and Sree to take fitness tests before 2nd test, so we may still have them, great news.

I think they are ruled out of the second test already. They might be taking the fitness test for the third test and the subsequent Australian tour.

Last edited:
You are wrong lol its not his hand.Thats why i posted it.:pLook at it carefully Sree's hand is in the air.:p

Whooohoooo... Thats a potential quiz question. "Who could be that player who does not mind touching the most sensitive part of Sree's body"?

Sorry for diverting from the topic, but it already is! Its not Uthappa, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Tendulkar, Harbhajan and Gambhir (Gambhir is the one behind the guy who is doing a really funny thing!). Which match was this??? May be we could track it down that way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread