Pakistan in India

Are we sure that this is not photo-shopped? :p

Whooohoooo... Thats a potential quiz question. "Who could be that player who does not mind touching the most sensitive part of Sree's body"?

Sorry for diverting from the topic, but it already is! Its not Uthappa, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Tendulkar, Harbhajan and Gambhir (Gambhir is the one behind the guy who is doing a really funny thing!). Which match was this??? May be we could track it down that way.
I think that its the 5th ODI vs Pakistan.

Wow that was wild whos hand is that we need an investegator this might be the story of the century :)
im looking for some info on this in cricinfo.

i found something! look at the guy with the blue sleeves

82342df6.jpg

Last edited:
thats who it is lol i looked at the face and i was thinking and thinking and i can't remeber who it is we should send this to some kind of newspaper or celeberity magazine. lol :)

This will surely make an intresting reading. Now we know why Sree is not palying these days :)

i think india will go with the same squad. it seems that akhtar will be ready for the test.

Whooohoooo... Thats a potential quiz question. "Who could be that player who does not mind touching the most sensitive part of Sree's body"?
Looks like Rohit Sharma.

EDIT: Didn't see that others thought that too !

Here is another one lol :p
Look at where younis khan's hand is going :p

Yeah my first guess was Rohit Sharma.But i also thought about Dinesh Karthik.:p

Last edited:
Yes Gul is out.Also Akhtar is not certain to play.So their bowling attack is weak now.

Their bowling attack may be weak at the moment, with injures, but a bowling attack of Shoaib, Asif, Gul, Kaneria and Afridi is a fantastic bowling attack. They're 5 top wicket takers, if they could all stay fit, Pakistan would have a fantastic team. India will win the 2nd test though, Pakistan dont stand a chance without Asif, Shoaib and Gul.

2nd Test :-

India-D. Karthik,Jaffer,Dravid,Sachin,Ganguly,Laxman,Dhoni,Kumble, Harbhajan,Zaheer,Munaf. 12th-Yuvraj,Sreesanth,R.P Singh,M. Kartik.

Pak.-S. Butt,Y. Hameed,Younus Khan-CAPTAIN,Mohd. Yousuf-V.C,Faisal Iqbal,Misbah-ul-Haq,K. Akmal,Abdul Rehmn,S. Tanvir,TEST DEBUT of Y. Arafat,D. Kaneria. 12th-Sarfraz Ahmed,M. Sami,S. Malik,S. Akhtar,M. Asif.

PAK. have lost Akhtar,Asif,Gul,Sami & S. Malik to INJURY while Afridi,I. Nazir,F. Alam & Rao I. Anjum have been sent Home !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread