Pakistan in India

Their bowling attack may be weak at the moment, with injures, but a bowling attack of Shoaib, Asif, Gul, Kaneria and Afridi is a fantastic bowling attack. They're 5 top wicket takers, if they could all stay fit, Pakistan would have a fantastic team. India will win the 2nd test though, Pakistan dont stand a chance without Asif, Shoaib and Gul.

I dont see them bowling together.Becoz everytime someone is injured.

India have to take advantage of this weak Paksitani line-up tomorrow....or else!.......

....i will laugh at them :p

Yeah, it would be quite funny if Yasir Arafat & Abdur Rehman rips trough your side...
Even YK will have a bowl I think!

wow Pakistan dont have anyone to bowl for them and the ones that can bowl cant get any wickets. i say bring back Waqar&Wasim lol, they need Afridi in the squad.

wow Pakistan dont have anyone to bowl for them and the ones that can bowl cant get any wickets. i say bring back Waqar&Wasim lol, they need Afridi in the squad.

Bring Imran,Moin,Akram,Waqar,Aqib Javed,Saeed Anwar,Aamir sohail,Inzi but not for playing this match just for watching as a guest at Eden Garden.:p

Here is another one lol :p
Look at where younis khan's hand is going :p

Yeah my first guess was Rohit Sharma.But i also thought about Dinesh Karthik.:p

He he he.... Anyways, could we have this discussion in a new thread (titled 'Funny Cricket Pictures' or something like that)?

India have to take advantage of this weak Paksitani line-up tomorrow....or else!.......

....i will laugh at them :p

Lets first see what Pakistan's line up tomorrow is. For all you know, they might some get close to their original full strength side.

Anyways, I feel india still have the upper hand and I dont believe they will fluff it up this time (although they are used to doing it). Kumble seems to acknowledge the fact that Pakistan summon up their best under these circumstances, and this acknowledgement will keep him in good stead.

Last edited:
Pakistan have made a very big mistake sending Afridi back. They need him.

And India are 100% going to win the match tomorrow.

And we have the crazy idea that we just have to give the opposition a chance to steal the game, before we even think of winning.

Shoaib in trouble again?

Indian players complain to BCCI: Shoaib chucks

MUMBAI, November 29: Pakistan’s express fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar, who is recovering from a chest infection, is all set to play in the second Test starting at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on Friday. And, he might well see an old bogey rise in his face all over again: questions over his bowling action.

The Indian team, it is learned, is not happy with Akhtar’s action and wants BCCI to take up the issue.

http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Indian_players_complain_to_BCCI_Shoaib_chucks/articleshow/2583162.cms

Shoaib's clean chit not for life: Shah

MUMBAI, November 29: The Indian players have questioned Shoaib Akhtar's action and asked the the BCCI to look into the matter. Board secretary Niranjan Shah when contacted said, "Yes, he has been cleared. But it does not mean the clean chit is for life. This is what even the ICC rule states clearly anyway." So will BCCI take up the matter with ICC? "No. It is up to the field umpires. At the most, ICC Cricket Committee can decide anything on this," replied Shah.

http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Shoaibs_clean_chit_not_for_life_Shah/articleshow/2583088.cms

Excellent! I was saying the same thing during the last test match, and the Indian team feels the same way (about Shoaib's action). How long will the ICC keep bending that rule and hand out an unfair advantage to bowlers like Shoaib, Muralitharan, etc? If they have an unusual characteristic in their body, why dont they play games that suit their characteristic?

Excellent! I was saying the same thing during the last test match, and the Indian team feels the same way (about Shoaib's action). How long will the ICC keep bending that rule and hand out an unfair advantage to bowlers like Shoaib, Muralitharan, etc? If they have an unusual characteristic in their body, why dont they play games that suit their characteristic?

Sai, the guy has been bowling for years, if he wasn't this successful you wouldn't care. Its not his fault that his arm is shaped in that particular way.

Users who are viewing this thread