Pakistan in India

Dhoni just killing the tempo here .
He has just 9 from 42 balls on a pitch where everyone else has scored at a S.R of 75 .
He was batting for tea, I presume.

I cannot understand how you can enjoy a one-sided contest like this as a neutral. The batting has not been extra-ordinary as well except for Jaffer`s knock.
I don`t like these games where people score 100s and 50s for fun.
Agreed that it has not been very competitive. But I want to see how the Pakistani batsmen fare to see if it is just a flat batting track or whether Pakistani bowlers are just well out of their depth.

On another note, David Shepherd would have been a busy man, today. India were 111/1, 222/2, 333/3, 444/4 and 555/5. Hopefully they won't bat till they are 666/6.

Last edited:
Lol, yeah. Laxman is taking a long time to get to his 100. Ahhh... Indian batsmen and milestones.

Major match-drifting going on. These guys aren't attacking the bowling or looking to declare. Looks like they are just trying to use up the goodness of the pitch.

Last edited:
This pitch is a batting beauty man! Pakistan are batting well now. It will take time for us to know if Kumble and Harbhajan can do some tricks with the old ball.

Boring pitch given for a prestigious ground hosting a highly expected test match.

As an indian fan, i am enjoying this run-fest coz my favorite players have batted exceedingly well together after a long time. but yeah as a cricket lover, this test match has been very boring. plus india cant be faulted for the test being one-sided in our favor. its very rare to see india dominate like this.

i wish india kill pakistan in this test match by bowling well and getting wickets too. want to see a thumping win from india!

We did see something similar at the Oval.

Tonight i'm gonne cover my face, go to Pakistan, and murder those selectors.. damn! hate those guys. I Hate PCB.

Dada ! It was great when he got his 100. It's been a long time coming against major opposition. Yuvraj will be thinking what he has to do now to get into the test side. Pakistan, well, I don't think they can survive this test. Lets see how they do.

Don't like the pitch though. It's got absolutely nothing in it for the quick men.

Its batsmen paradise in Eden Garden. I don't see any side getting out twice even if they batted all 5 days. This will be a boring draw.

No doubt that this match will probably end in a draw.

lol 3 days are remaining and you are saying its a draw.How many matches have u guys watched at kolkata?It will help the spinners now whether they will take advantage of it is a different story though.

I get the feeling Yousuf and Younis are in for marathon innings. Plus our own unique way of messing things up.

I desperately hope we finish the series this match though, that way, in the last game they may play someone like Badri or Tiwary.

Kolkatta has slowest wicket in India. Many boring draws played here except the Aussie matches. Dont worry check this post after 3 days it will still be draw.

Kolkatta has slowest wicket in India. Many boring draws played here except the Aussie matches. Dont worry check this post after 3 days it will still be draw.
Just check the last tour of Pak.They played at kolkata and lost the match here.They had similar pitch but very good batsman.Still they lost.

this is a very boring series,very unlike indo-pak cricket series of the past.

Yeah, we need Sree in there!

Oh yeah, Munaf was awful today, this guy is just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread