Pakistan in India

From where does India create these heroes??? Misbah is irritating man...

First session of the match won by Pakistan against the 7 in India's name.... If they can win a few more, this match will be headed for a draw, which wont be good for india.

Come on India! I expect Misbah to make an infamous mistake for which he would have his hand on his head. He seems to find new ways of getting out. hope he does it again now.

Bad bowling by india. Sachin is not bowling well, and should be removed immediately.

Why is saurav not given a bowl? Its his home ground and with his people rooting behind him, trying him out wont be a bad idea as he could be inspired to do well.

India shouldnt enforce the follow on after what has happened so far. if pakistan avoid it, a draw will beckon.

First session of the match won by Pakistan against the 7 in India's name.... If they can win a few more, this match will be headed for a draw, which wont be good for india.

Come on India! I expect Misbah to make an infamous mistake for which he would have his hand on his head. He seems to find new ways of getting out. hope he does it again now.

Well, now you know how we feel bro...
Only 5x worse :p

You are right.We have a habit of creating heroes.:mad:Munaf is a trash bowler.Common sreesanth get fit for the next match.:mad:

Maybe people will get off Kamran Akmal's back after this ton. Don't know how many international hundreds he has to score before people are convinced he is worth his place in the team.

Maybe people will get off Kamran Akmal's back after this ton. Don't know how many international hundreds he has to score before people are convinced he is worth his place in the team.

lol his place is in danger becoz of his wicketkeeping not batting.;)

....::::!!**11sSsS11**!!::::....

Faisal Iqbal should be killed, i mean it.

True. You Can Bat Better Than Him Usy.:Laugh:.:rtfl:.

Indian Batting is Bloody Boys!. Every Batsmen Who Came Onto Bat Marked Onto 50 Or + 100. LOL!:D.XD.:clap:happy.... Div.Xya.... .... .. ..

See what happens when you have faith in a player? Also, didn't I say a week or so ago that Akmal's batting was actually in quite good nick, but I got shot down by Pakistani fans?

its mostly turning out to be a draw !!!

this test was TOO boring to say the least ! kotla was awesome ! :D

I feel pakistan's good show here could add some excitement to this test match. surprising that the pakistanis lost wickets in a hurry in the morning but when these two are batting, it looks the same dead track that it started off with.

akmal is batting like a king in there. misbah on the verge of his hundred. come on india, we need a win here! next one is bangalore and thats where pakistan won a test last time and drew the last series that they played in 2005 which was embarrassing for india at that time. dont allow akmal to do a mohali again at eden gardens

Users who are viewing this thread