Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

It wont be 4-0.I'd say 2-0 or 2-1 India.
Aussies really need to get a quality spinner if they wish to win.

Since its Australia, we lift our game against them and so, our chances are good. Also, they wont have Mendis and the likes to trouble us. Some of our seniors should be back (hopefully, since they are wounded tigers now waiting to pounce back) and so it will still be a great series. Cant pick a winner easily

I hope the wickets are like the one we had in SL. All were result matches.

id say 2-1 aus or 2-1 india. could be either way :) Will be one hell of a series. Hope the staidums packed. 100k + :D

Sachin Tendulkar will fail under pressure :)

I've already called it, watch, when India need to get 200 runs with 8 wickets in hand on day 4 or 5 to win a test (or the series), Tendulkar will get out.

Quote me, :)

Well by that time he will have several more problems like kneck injury, head ache, stomach ache and i wonder what other stuffs will happen to him :p

He will be rested till that series now.

What a way to walk out of your career...

Buttock injury hahaha

Anyway, let's stop harassing Tendulkar for his choking skills

I say Australia 3-0 in this series unless Kumble gets his bowling form back

Kumble can go fishing. He is absolute crap now. I think this team wants to break the record for oldest test cricketer and oldest test team.

He will be rested till that series now.

Is the Champions trophy after the test series? I guess his recovery period is said to be 2-3 weeks. I think he will be back for the Champions trophy itself.

I feel this Australia series could be a landmark series for many of our seniors (maybe not including Sachin). I think Kumble will be first in line to leave after this series.

Users who are viewing this thread