Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Sachin Tendulkar will fail under pressure :)

I've already called it, watch, when India need to get 200 runs with 8 wickets in hand on day 4 or 5 to win a test (or the series), Tendulkar will get out.

Quote me, :)

Before Commenting on such please go to that site were you get all the Stats of Inzi and See in the News Section:"Sachin misses the tour -Elbow Injury"

Last edited:
Before Commenting on such please go to that site were you get all the Stats of Inzi and See in the News Section:"Sachin misses the tour -Elbow Injury"

Actually it says Sachin will miss the ODI's not Aus.

Buttock injury seems cool as well, Tendy should retire if he gets that :p
If Sachin doesn't play this series, Brett Lee will feel very lonely :p
Well by that time he will have several more problems like kneck injury, head ache, stomach ache and i wonder what other stuffs will happen to him :p
No Tendulkar won't play the series due to elbow injury :p

Can you at least post something sensible sometimes.Do you even realize you are making fun of a guy who has about 100 Intl hundreds!
Can you even go out there and face a delivery from the likes of Lee.If you cannot do it, at least respect those runs and achievements or just keep your mouth shut.

I think they are overdoing it.A page full of that crap is nothing short of spamming.

You obviously didn't get the joke there. It's a line from The Dark Knight, if you were wondering.

You obviously didn't get the joke there. It's a line from The Dark Knight, if you were wondering.

No, i was referring to the previous 2 pages.

Mate your the one spamming here! I can't wait for the Aussies to absoultely trash your arse and then you won't be ****** talking will you!

Man, that movie was awesome! :cool:

Back on topic, I think that our fabled big five should all retire after this series. It'll be the ideal place to go, a home test series against the aussies.

Man, that movie was awesome! :cool:

Back on topic, I think that our fabled big five should all retire after this series. It'll be the ideal place to go, a home test series against the aussies.
Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman and Kumble retire simultaneously? I shudder to think what would happen after that. Currently, I think the chopping order is as follows:

Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble, Laxman, Tendulkar.

At least 1 guy should retire this year, if not 1-2 more.

Mate your the one spamming here! I can't wait for the Aussies to absoultely trash your arse and then you won't be ****** talking will you!

Oh yeah yeah yeah! Lets see that too.

Last time, we atleast did better (lost 2-1 and scared Australia at various moments including that controversial Sydney) than a team that got royally owned 4-0 fighting for the prestigious crown in the cricketing world.

Oh yeah yeah yeah! Lets see that too.

Last time, we atleast did better (lost 2-1 and scared Australia at various moments including that controversial Sydney) than a team that got royally owned 4-0 fighting for the prestigious crown in the cricketing world.

5-0, not 4-0 :p.

Users who are viewing this thread