Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

In other news, McGain will be out for 3+ months, taking surgery to repair his shoulder. Oddly enough that's not bad news for the Vics, because we can give Jon Holland an extended run.

How I wonder what this series could have been like with McGain.
We should have brought Cullen over though as least we could have have a usable spinner.

Ganguly inching towards his 100;he will be extra cautious,last series,close to 100,but India in a good position,Dhoni's highest score against Aus,he is playing well as a captain.Dhoni is lucky for India(i have mentioned this earlier),now India should try to post around min 500

Phil Jacques is injured,will Andrew Symonds come back ?

As for Ganguly,would be great if he can make a century here,this will truly be a great innings.

It's ridiculous. He could've at least put them on when the runs were flowing in the middle of the session to mix things up.
They got impatient, or at least, they felt that the best way to use the new ball was to extract bounce while it was still hard. In any case, it was a risky tactic.

It's ridiculous. He could've at least put them on when the runs were flowing in the middle of the session to mix things up.
He's going to feel the pinch when his fast bowlers start pulling out with injuries. It's already somewhat evident today with Watson looking tired and Lee and Johnson being way under par. Ponting won't be able to get away with bowling 60-70 overs with pace bowlers for too long in the Indian weather. I also hope he will be pulled up for poor over rate sometime during this series.

He should play Jason Krezja in the next match,agreed he is inexperienced,but that could add a slight variety to his attack.

Would be suicide playing him over here though, would have been much better punting on Casson or Cullen. From what we have I'd brought into Bollinger at least we would have 5 bowlers to share the workload.

Brilliant shot there to get to his 50. He got down the pitch so quickly and spanked it down the ground.

A question.

How come Jason Krejza's an australian, his parents are from Czech republic and poland.. Migration?..

2 days in the field how depressing for us Aussie fans :(
I do wonder why he keeps bowling Watson, he should be given a rest as he clearly needs it with his drop in pace. Last thing we need is him to get a more serious injury. Any of the other pacemen would have done.

I take it because he was born here and has an Australian Citizenship?

I don't know, maybe just like United States, whoever is born in Australia or it's territories is an australian. Reminds me of tim cahill's rumours, but he's a pure aussie.

Dhoni is lucky for the team.Batsmen are playing well and after this innings its up to the bowlers.I think India should have taken Piyush Chawla in the squad.He is a better bowler than Amit Mishra and he has some international cricket experience.

Users who are viewing this thread