Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

If Munaf Patel was Don Bradman he'd have an average of almost 100. Everyone gets injuries. If you don't accept injury as a valid excuse for Tendulkar... then obviously no one will accept it for Hayden.

Yup, this "unusual" bowler actually has Hayden's wicket 7 times in Test cricket. That's just two fewer than Harbhajan and his bunny, Ponting.
You completely misread my post. I was saying it was a shame, not an excuse.

As for being his bunny? What a joke. I've seen Hayden smash Khan all over park numerous times before and neither of Hayden's dismissals in the 1st Test was genuiely out.

Hayden? Not happening. Wasn't the umpire this time either. Booya!

Maybe the umpire missed spotting Zaheer Khan overstepping.....:p

Boo whoo hooo..... GOT HIM!!! Zaheer, my boy! Get Ponting too, for a pretty cheap score!

edit: Sachin!!!! You had the chance to blow off Ponting and you missed it man... That would've been sensational getting Hayden and Ponting out for peanuts.. DAMN!

Last edited:
Australia need a good partnership of 100 runs or so. We can't afford to lose over 3 wickets by the end of the day in my opinion. Cmon katfish, hit em hard

Why is Harbhajan tossing it up outside off stump?

Edit: TEA! Session 2 again to India, with the big wicket of Hayden.

Hahahaha!!!!!! Hayden Gone at the first over Lol what's Happening poor fellow ;)

That's it India Get Punter Out Now:happy

Lucky for us Sachin can't field.

Ponting looks very sharp. If he's still there at stumps we'll be in good shape again.

Lucky for us that you are a part of us so that we can have a good smile reading your nonsense which is a form of comedy!

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

its only the 5th over sai....! its very difficult for a spinner to grip the
ball when its new and shiny....

Yeah... i was excited that time. never mind!

Tea time, gee great test so far by the Indians. Australia in deep trouble/

australia arent in too much trouble IMO !
the wicket is as placid as it can get. all you guys need
is 2 good partnerships and its game on.

although 2 more wickets before end of play and india are well in front.

Users who are viewing this thread