Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Ponting!!!!! Yeah>>>>>> Get Off The Pitch>>>>> Indians Rule!!!! Yess!!! Eyss!!!!!

I AM ECSTATIC!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW W!!!!!

The "best batsman in the world" is out. Ponting dismissed by his other tormentor--Ishant Sharma. Bhajji and Ishant having a feast with Ponting's wicket.

True. If I was in your position I don't think I'd stay awake just to watch Kumble bowl...Luckily here in the UK its about 10:15 in the morning, So I have to wake up at 5 to watch it which isn't so bad...

CHAK DE ISHANT!!!!

Ponting!!!!

Well deserved wicket for Sharma he was all over Ponting. This looks like a whole new pitch once we got in. Oh what Bollinger could have done with his height on this pitch :(

Lol Pointing_14 Punter is Gone Lol yeah

Control i should be in limit and control

WOoooo:D

Oh my God :noway How are Australia losing wickets on of the flattest pitches in the world? :noway

(According to some people when India were batting...)

I would b more happy if Bhajji took Punters wicket BUT Still get ready with Its curry party Kangaroo cury!!:happy;)

Oh my God :noway How are Australia losing wickets on of the flattest pitches in the world? :noway

(According to some people when India were batting...)

Thats what a big score behind your back does to you.

The ball is starting to reverse swing... The wicket of Ponting was when the ball moved on after pitching.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

OH NO! Punter is gone!:( :( Australia are now definitely in deep trouble. Cmon huss.. making something happen

Yeah, he is more than capable of doing that.. WE NEED HIM SOON!:upray

I'm not worried, the batsman that are in and still to come are more then capable of getting us out of this situation. Afterall, they are Australian.

It's fun throwing the same rocks at a time at those who gathered them and thrown at you. Ain't it Guys? :D

Fact is fact, twist around stats as much as you like.

Users who are viewing this thread