Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Ishant is generating some good pace, nice to see.

After the wicket.... That wicket has galvanised him. Before that, I was not happy with his pace which was hovering just below the 140's.

This guy "Dhoni" is a lucky charm. Things seem to go very well for us when he is at the helm. Very much like how it was when Ganguly was captain.

Don't be harsh Kartik, That just shows his intelligence.

Intellectual insults from some of you lot.

Yeah, that cuts deep. :laugh

Back to cricket. I missed Ponting?s wicket. Can?t watch anymore tonight. If someone digs in for a long stay we?ll be fine.

This guy "Dhoni" is a lucky charm. Things seem to go very well for us when he is at the helm. Very much like how it was when Ganguly was captain.

now now.....i might be the only one here but i wont give dhoni the credit
for the great bowling performances ! ;)

Lol, He wasn't saying Dhoni was the physical reason for the positon wer're in right now, He was simply saying that Dhoni was a lucky charm and was good to have around...

now now.....i might be the only one but i dont give dhoni the credit
for the great bowling performances ! ;)

I am not crediting him... but i cant deny that whenever he takes on the crown, things seem to be positively different for us. maybe it could also be due to the lacklustre performance under the previous captain. and i said lucky charm, which clearly explains the meaning.

the ball is now moving quite a bit. Zaheer bowled a peach to Hussey and deserved a nick to Dhoni....

Intellectual insults from some of you lot.

Yeah, that cuts deep. :laugh

Back to cricket. I missed Ponting?s wicket. Can?t watch anymore tonight. If someone digs in for a long stay we?ll be fine.
Don't worry, I think we have successfully luered them into a false sense of security.

Watch us fight back and see them crumble in the field and their supporters will use the same old excuses of "It was a typical Indian collaspe" or whatever.

Lol, He wasn't saying Dhoni was the physical reason for the positon wer're in right now, He was simply saying that Dhoni was a lucky charm and was good to have around...

lol i know...but i dont really buy that "lucky charm" thing...!!
but hey....thats just me...i know am weird :p but everyone is entitled to their opinions ! :)

meanwhile, anyone else thinks australia are being overly-defensive ??

Last edited:
I am loosing my energy now :( some one please bring me mixture of powerhorse and red bull :p

Reverse swing will do the job in continued for 2-3 overs the pacers are tired rest them :)

Bring Bhajji & Mishra :cheesy

What is the weather forecast in upcoming days at Mohali ?? I hope no rain and all :p

Users who are viewing this thread