Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Mishra just has a beautiful action, and turns the ball quite a bit. A very refreshing change from Anil Kumble. If Mishra can turn like this, he will be better relied upon spin friendly wickets than Kumble.

Bring back Warne and Piegon :mad Warne stated he wanted to play and for Pg, he have now freetime . Cmon help us.

This Mishra fella looks handy. Got a nice Googly, very accurate, doesn't bowl too many loose ones, which is very good for a leggie, he also has good pace and decent flight. Personally I'd much rather watch him bowl than Kumble. I know Kumble's achieved so much in the game, but i think it's time for him to hang up his boots. He looked ridiculously out of form in the last test, and has basically declined into a normal medium pacer. I think a bowling attack of Zaheer, Sharma, Harbhajan and Mishra looks very good. Certainly stronger than Australia's in this test match.

Hussey is the key here, I feel. He was looking a little edgy about 30 minutes back but looks to have made his shots even more compact. It would be ideal if we could dislodge him before stumps today, but successes at the other end would be good, too.

That wasn't a drop. I doubt many keepers in the world would have stopped that. It deviated so much and dipped as well, doesn't count as a drop.

Hussey is looking top class. People were claiming that his form was temporary and that he wouldn't be averaging close to 70 after 2 years of Test Cricket, but look at him go now, his average is actually still on the up. To average over 70 in modern Test Cricket is unbelievable. If he bats for another 5 years at this level he'll go on to be one of the greats of the game I reckon.

I don't even think you could call that a chance, there was a very large deflection and it kept pretty low.

The ball hit just below Dhoni's knee on his left leg, and thats quite high.

i am not being very harsh on him. But on these pitches, guys like Hussey shouldnt be given even such chances

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Quite substantial turn there for Harbhajan.... Looking good, looking real good.

That wasn't a drop. I doubt many keepers in the world would have stopped that. It deviated so much and dipped as well, doesn't count as a drop.

Hussey is looking top class. People were claiming that his form was temporary and that he wouldn't be averaging close to 70 after 2 years of Test Cricket, but look at him go now, his average is actually still on the up. To average over 70 in modern Test Cricket is unbelievable. If he bats for another 5 years at this level he'll go on to be one of the greats of the game I reckon.

Spot on. He's a star of the highest order. All he needs to play is 50 tests and have an average of 60 plus and he'll be known as one of the greats of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread