Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

I think this is Haddin's chance to prove he is as good as Gilly with the bat. Side hobbling, Hussey still anchoring away and all they need is someone to stick around and churn out a hundred much like Ganguly's hundred (no risks).

An excellent day on field for India! First they piled on the run to make a very good score of 469 and now they have forced australia to the backfoot by snapping 4 vital wickets for 102. A well poised match but India has the edge now.

pup played well unlucky to get out. Misra is a find perfect googly to pup. Kumble should retire he doesn't have the zip anymore while Misra does

Poor Pup was looking okay until Mishra out thought him. I really hope the selectors are taking notes, swing bowlers can do damage on these wicket and spinners are a must.

Hayden finally gets a good decision,not hard with that result!
Mishra looks the goods,he is the first leggie that has thought ahead of me for a long time.
(When a spinner is bowling in test cricket I always try to know what they will do next,last Leggie to outsmart me was Warne!:clap(I don't count Mendis as a Leggie!)):)

I think that those who are saying that India have won this should realise that Australia are by no means out of this and are the best team in the world. Its easily feasable that they can get within a 100 of the score and bowl India out cheaply.

If Australia are all out, and needed to bat again, which is the follow-on, i'd be seeing tremendous pressure going through them to save the match. But, Australia are... Great come-backers. :p..

I said India will win. I did not say Indian had already won the game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread