Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

lol i know...but i dont really buy that "lucky charm" thing...!!
but hey....thats just me...i know am weird :p but everyone is entitled to their opinions ! :)

meanwhile, anyone else thinks australia are being overly-defensive ??

They are reliant on Hayden for the tone of their innings. We can still score decently even if Sehwag gets out. But Australia are unusually defensive when Hayden gets out early.

Two fours of Ishant, the first being a most certain edge. Ishant may not be at his best to left handers, but he can certainly trouble them. He does seem to be tiring a bit, probably best to take him off and try the spinners for a few overs.

I can't wait for amit mishra to bowl....

The seamers look more comfortable. Harbhajan's first over didnt inspire much confidence, but we never know how our spinners will bowl with an old ball.

I too want to see Mishra.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Don't worry, I think we have successfully luered them into a false sense of security.

Watch us fight back and see them crumble in the field and their supporters will use the same old excuses of "It was a typical Indian collaspe" or whatever.

Does the Australian team know about this masterplan by the greatest minds of all??:rolleyes:

Khan still looking dangerous, looks to be reversing it into the lefties. Sharma also bowling well still that last over he was very unlucky. Hussey struggling a bit with both bowlers.

Yay, Mishra coming onto bowl, About time IMO. Ishy and Zak look tired...

Geez the difference a tall bowler, swing bowler and spinner that spins the ball makes to a bowling lineup. Very nice start for Mishra.

Amit Mishra--you're a gun.

What a beautiful ball to dismiss Katich.

On another note, the world badly needs a leg-spinner who can spin the ball.

Nice one Mishra! C'mon Lads, At least another one before Stumps!

Users who are viewing this thread