Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Don't be harsh Kartik, That just shows his intelligence.

Anways, I think we are on top! :D Great innings by Dada and Mahi, And also the wicket of Hayden by Zak, Boo Yeah!

Bhajji, Zak and Ishant to roll over Aussies :p

Don't be harsh Kartik, That just shows his intelligence.

Anways, I think we are on top! :D Great innings by Dada and Mahi, And also the wicket of Hayden by Zak, Boo Yeah!

Bhajji, Zak and Ishant to roll over Aussies :p

The shout I let out when Zaheer got Hayden, got severe scoldings from parents and sister for waking them up at the middle of the weekend night (it was I guess 4:20am, now 5am)....

I wanna see Mishra bowling. Havent seen him at all though have only heard about him

Ignore him pissss ;)

India Looking Good
As i said before Hayden should rest for a test and give another 30 -32 "young" guy chance

The shout I let out when Zaheer got Hayden, got severe scoldings from parents and sister for waking them up at the middle of the weekend night (it was I guess 4:20am, now 5am)....

I wanna see Mishra bowling. Havent seen him at all though have only heard about him

Yeah, When Zak got that wicket. My body was pumping man, I believed and still am beilieving we can win this match for sure...Great day so far, Entertainment of Dhoni and Dada and now a brilliant wickets to add some icing, But the cake's not sweet enough IMO...;)

LOL god you Indians wouldn't make good selectors.

The one time Hayden doesn't bludgen your bowling attack to all parts of the field and he should be dropped.

What a joke.

Ignore him pissss ;)

India Looking Good
As i said before Hayden should rest for a test and give another 30 -32 "young" guy chance

Yeah, Hayden has been shown his "way" into the "den"

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Oh my god!! Ponting lucky to be in there.... Rudi, thats your second one of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread