Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Indias bowling is dream combination
Ishant - Right arm fast
Zaheer - Left arm swing
Bhaaji - Right arm off spin
Misra - Finally Right arm Leg Spin (No more darts of Kumble)

Missing
Left arm spin - Noone worthy for it though

Looks like my reputation proceeds itself.

Amazing to see all of the Indians jumping out of the cracks when their team finally starts doing well.
So much so that I'm getting targetted by Indians who I've never heard of/seen post before this.

Unlike all of the bandwangoners on this forum, I follow my country through thick and thin.

Watson's looking really good at the crease. Hopefully he can continue on and build a massive score.

I'm not a bandwagonner!:mad:
Watson is looking in good touch compared to the first test.
Mishra is a real find for india,as was Ishant.
India should not enforce the follow on so they can bowl to Aus on the last day.

Brad Hogg would've been handy. Shame he retired when he had the opportunity to play more Test Cricket.

Watson batting superbly. Hopefully he can stay hold in there because Lee, Johnson & Siddle can all bat a bit and narrow down the target.

Indias bowling is dream combination
Ishant - Right arm fast
Zaheer - Left arm swing
Bhaaji - Right arm off spin
Misra - Finally Right arm Leg Spin (No more darts of Kumble)

Missing
Left arm spin - Noone worthy for it though

I think we need a freak spinner like how Mendis is to Sri Lanka. Can we unearth one amongst us? I hope so.

Great bowling from Indians , almost a bowling masterclass on how to bowl on these conditions. Its hard to see us even saving the game from here but test cricket is a funny game. Maybe Hussey and punter can do what VVS and Dravid did in 2001. :cool: India completely on top here.....but I wouldn't write off the Aussies just yet.

Symonds should be on the next plane to India :help

I would like to put up a question up here. Mishra took 3 wickets, that too important ones. 3 wkts are a lot. Now will Kumble come back to replace Mishra for the 3rd Test ?

I would like to put up a question up here. Mishra took 3 wickets, that too important ones. 3 wkts are a lot. Now will Kumble come back to replace Mishra for the 3rd Test ?

He can replace Bhajji.

Kumble will definitely come back. India may end up playing 5 bowlers or they may end up dropping Mishra like they did to Karthik. However, the positive is that Mishra seems to have the nod of the selectors (unlike Karthik, who was grudgingly chosen because he kept performing) so hopefully he will be touring with the team regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread