Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Australia would have been counting on Hussey to get them close to India's total. They now have two batsmen who can't be relied on in such situations due to their relative inexperience. A much deserved wicket for Ishant as well. He's been bowling his heart out this morning with a very probing line and length, consistently asking questions of the batsmen. I remember Rohit (Cricketman) saying he wouldn't be able to replicate his form in Australia on Indian pitches but if this is a sign of things to come, I sure am not complaining.

Gilly is so hard to replace. Although he batted so low, he was averaging above 45 in tests. True beast!

We aren't screwed yet. Cameron White can hold a bat; he once hit Shane Bond out of Hobart Oval!

The last time we were in this sort of position, Gilly bailed us out with 144 against the Bangas.

India in a good command,if they could take 2 more wickets in this session,then certainly they will have good command in the test.

I say bring Amit Mishra on after drinks and see if the lower order can deal with a quality spinner.

Don't you remember, Sohum? This is all a plan. They're trying to give us "false sense of security". Isn't that right, Ben ;)?

Looks like my reputation proceeds itself.

Amazing to see all of the Indians jumping out of the cracks when their team finally starts doing well.
So much so that I'm getting targetted by Indians who I've never heard of/seen post before this.

Unlike all of the bandwangoners on this forum, I follow my country through thick and thin.

Watson's looking really good at the crease. Hopefully he can continue on and build a massive score.

Aus need more 131 to aviod follow on,India should and will try to bundle things here.

Four more wickets and Australia will have to follow on! When did that last happen actually?

Watson is the key wicket now.

that looked like a no ball from bhaji he overstepped it looks like in side on replay

Haddin bowled by Bhajji. Dhoni now needs to bring in mishra and give zaheer some much needed rest.

Users who are viewing this thread