Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

I'm sure it was necessary to get over 500 :rolleyes:

This extended batting could end up helping us, I really hope it lasts until the last session of tomorrow

Wow, Sky really writing Australia off:

"This will be the highest chase in the history of all first class cricket, if Australia will do it. Of course, they won't."

That random declaration left me surprised too.. Anyways, maybe it was about doing it when unexpected

516 is a huge target and certainly enough for India to bowl at. Get Hayden early and Australia will play at below 3 runs per over. Get Ponting and the pressure will be even huge. These 2 are the key wickets as usual.

That random declaration left me surprised too.. Anyways, maybe it was about doing it when unexpected

516 is a huge target and certainly enough for India to bowl at. Get Hayden early and Australia will play at below 3 runs per over. Get Ponting and the pressure will be even huge. These 2 are the key wickets as usual.
Hayden, Ponting and Hussey are the key wickets. With those three back in the hut, it will be about having enough time to get the other wickets.

sohummisra added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Very interesting approach from Hayden. Trying to smack the first ball over the top for 6.

Hayden, Ponting and Hussey are the key wickets. With those three back in the hut, it will be about having enough time to get the other wickets.

sohummisra added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Very interesting approach from Hayden. Trying to smack the first ball over the top for 6.

India wont mind that approach. Thats a good way for us to take wickets too.

Zaheer should feel happy that Hayden tries such shots off the first ball of the innings to get off the mark, and get going.

What did the Indian players do crowding around Hayden when they all came in? Sehwag was speaking something to him so close up, and Hayden tried to turn his face other way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread