Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Believe me. If you don't win this match from here then you're going to cop it big time but if we lose then we're still in the series and I'll still back us to take it out, so it won't really affect me as much as it will affect you.

It's a lose-lose situation for you either way.

Yeah yeah man, I am really really scared of a big bully like you... Any tips on how to lessen the devastation of coping because of something THAT MIGHT NEVER HAPPEN?:rolleyes:

Believe me mate. You have already lost it long ago with your trash talk.

Expect some fireworks from these two pretty soon...

This is Gambhir's second Test century. He got it with a four. Good for him.

And let's see now if India will change their approach.

I expect Gambhir to simply attack now, He's got nothign to lose. He's got his ton. Well played :clap

Lol he does a Ganguly.

Great hundred there, Gambhir!!!! Hope you can get more of those in the coming future

Edit: Gambhir is OUT after a hundred! Is Ganguly your role model, Gambhir! j/k

Gambhir is out already now. Nice innings though. But for the team it's good he is out. Now a fresh batsman can come and hit away.

And the next man is, GANGULY! I expected that although I am not sure what impact this will have in the dressing room about Tendulkar.

Yeah yeah man, I am really really scared of a big bully like you... Any tips on how to lessen the devastation of coping because of something THAT MIGHT NEVER HAPPEN?:rolleyes:

Believe me mate. You have already lost it long ago with your trash talk.
My trash talk? From here on in, you can still lose the series 2-0. You haven't won anything yet. You're going to look so stupid if you don't win this match or the series with the way you've been talking things up. Whilst if we lose this series then my arrogance will still be valid and logical because Australia are still the best team in the world and India is not.

My trash talk? From here on in, you can still lose the series 2-0. You haven't won anything yet. You're going to look so stupid if you don't win this match or the series with the way you've been talking things up. Whilst if we lose this series then my arrogance will still be valid and logical because Australia are still the best team in the world and India is not.

Just like how Australia look stupid when their talk doesnt get backed up by results???

I am hearing for the first time about "valid arrogance" and "invalid arrogance". You've enlightened me! WOW!

Lol we've played as if it's an ODI, 230 runs in 49 overs....

Another poor session from an over-rate point of view. If Ponting doesn't cop at least a fine after this match, then it'll be a pretty poor effort from Chris Broad.

We should now look to bat for about 10 overs to ttry and get 70 runs...

Then bowling time.

Just like how Australia look stupid when their talk doesnt get backed up by results???

I am hearing for the first time about "valid arrogance" and "invalid arrogance". You've enlightened me! WOW!
As I said. You haven't accomplished anything yet. It's still your game to lose. I hope you don't cry if we draw this match.

As I said. You haven't accomplished anything yet. It's still your game to lose. I hope you don't cry if we draw this match.

Already wiping off my tears. Not becoz india might lose, becoz this kid is so caring on me asking me not to cry......

Users who are viewing this thread