Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

The Australians have learn't a lesson. Now they know how painful is a wrong decision is.
You reckon it's the first time Australia have had a decision go against them? And this one was hardly painful anyway, he's out.

The Australians have learn't a lesson. Now they know how painful is a wrong decision is.
But unlike the India we won't whinge if we lose this match or the series.

Although if Hayden gets a pair then I'm going to peg a cricket ball through my television screen.

India had got a plenty of False Decisions in Sydney. I lost the game only because Of Those decisions.

Ganguly was given not-out even when he was out in the first innings. He scored a Ton. That literally changed the Result in favour Of India.

Has Ponting forgotten Katich and the "bowling match-winner" Clarke? They could pick up some wickets quickly with these two looking for big hits. Katich should have bowled at least a ball in this series, by now. India had a lot of trouble with the chinaman Brad Hogg.

I don't think Lee is overrated. He's just having a bad series. He's a pretty class act, otherwise. Also, look at our bowling line-up. We have somewhat of a veteran in Zaheer Khan, who has never reached his top potential, an upcoming fast-bowler who is in great form but very inexperienced, a spinner who has not had too much success of late and a debutante. As much as it is about a quality of a bowling line-up, it is also about instilling confidence in your bowlers. If you're going to tell them to go out and stifle the runs (even in the first dig) instead of taking wickets, it's not going to help them perform at their best.
It's not just about the confidence though. Cameron White is not and never will be a wicket-taking bowler. He could hold an end for a little amount of time, might be a handy bowler in one-dayers as he darts his spinners in pretty quickly, but he'll never be able to get batsmen out like Mishra can, purely because he doesn't spin it enough. Brett Lee bowls far too short, far too often, and it works on the dud countries who are scared of his pace, but whenever Australia are up against teams who are actually matching them (e.g. England 2005, India now) he is useless. I'd love to see Clark and Bollinger take the place of Lee and White for the next test, and have no doubt Australia would have a better chance of winning it as a result.

India had got a plenty of False Decisions in Sydney. I lost the game only because Of Those decisions.

Ganguly was given not-out even when he was out in the first innings. He scored a Ton. That literally changed the Result in favour Of India.

Why did you add this line? Whose favor are you talking on?

I have a feeling Katich doesn't want to bowl as he didn't bowl last season for NSW even though he was the captain. Clarke must be to do with his back problems.

Lol Mike Hussey got a warning for running on the pitch.

I'd like to see you make this statement after a theoretical match where Tendulkar edges it a couple of times and isn't given out, going on to score at least 50 more runs, and Laxman hits the cover off the ball a few times and is given not out, as well as being incorrectly judged in by the third umpire, and getting 140+ runs as a result.

Besides, Australia are used to winning. A series victory in Australia would mean a lot more to India.

Although if Hayden gets a pair then I'm going to peg a cricket ball through my television screen.

Yeah, looks like getting ready to lose it.... About the whinging, yeah we will give you an award for the "non-whingers" of international cricket

I'd like to see you make this statement after a theoretical match where Tendulkar edges it a couple of times and isn't given out, going on to score at least 50 more runs, and Laxman hits the cover off the ball a few times and is given not out, as well as being incorrectly judged in by the third umpire, and getting 140+ runs as a result.

Besides, Australia are used to winning. A series victory in Australia would mean a lot more to India.
TBH, last year in a ODI, Tendulkar should've been given out 3 times before he reached double figures and he went onto make 80, which helped India get 290 and helped them win the match, which kept India in the series.

3 more runs needed for Gambhir for his century. From the look of it India will bat after lunch.

TBH, last year in a ODI, Tendulkar should've been given out 3 times before he reached double figures and he went onto make 80, which helped India get 290 and helped them win the match, which kept India in the series.
Test >> ODI

As proof, I didn't really celebrate the CB Series victory in Australia, though I certainly would have highly enjoyed a Test series victory.

Yeah, looks like getting ready to lose it.... About the whinging, yeah we will give you an award for the "non-whingers" of international cricket
Believe me. If you don't win this match from here then you're going to cop it big time but if we lose then we're still in the series and I'll still back us to take it out, so it won't really affect me as much as it will affect you.

It's a lose-lose situation for you either way.

Users who are viewing this thread