Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Guys Australia can still win this, stop assuming India have already won this.

Guys Australia can still win this, stop assuming India have already won this.

Who said India have already won this? I dont remember anyone saying that India have won. Saying india will win is the individual's right. Its his optimisim.

India lead by 431,its a good score,still they will bat for 10 overs,get score around or just beyond 500.

are they gona let Aussie bat?? or they are shooting to break lara's record as a team?

i mean they should get like 30-40 more runs on the board and let OZ bat, bowl 'em out!
if they set for 550+
[I expect India to bat out another session and maybe set a target of 550. Do join us at 12.10 for the post lunch session.]
then OZ wont chase it and then it will be a tie!

whats the point of that :mad

are they gona let Aussie bat?? or they are shooting to break lara's record as a team?

i mean they should get like 40-50 more runs on the board and let OZ bat, bowl 'em out!
if they set for 550+ then OZ wont chase it and then it will be a tie!

whats the point of that :mad
The pitch is too good and the Aussie line-up too formidable to give away a potential opportunity of a loss. India is going for the win based on a confidence on their bowling line-up, rather than trying to get the Aussies out by having them attack and giving wickets away.

500 would be enough... Once we hit that, we should head back in!

Edit: Wow, WHAT A SHOT DADA!!! Reminded me of Ganguly of his early years. That too he has hit Lee like that

Happy birthday sehwag! :D : praise: :cheers : And you've been a great birthday boy, A sensational 90, ....no it's more than just 90, it's a century for the team. Into the thundering 30's now sehwag! :D :)

And! GO GAMBHIRRRR! He should have got more than 7-8 centuries by now, always got out on the situation where he neared a century.

This test match is filled with one heaven of milestones/birthdays.

If Sehwag scored a Ton, then it would have been a Bigger ton. remember Sehwag's record.

Game's drifting a bit, here. These are precious overs that we could use to bowl at the Aussies.

I guess we have a set time of when we need to declare. Its not as if Australia are bowling well and keeping the scoring down (we still get 5 runs per over quite easily with the running).

I guess we will declare one hour into session 2 (by then, we should be well over 500 target)

That sixer takes us over 500. RP Singh just coming in with a message, I mean drink, as well. I suppose now it is just up to making the Aussies wait and hopefully prey on the minds of their openers.

Users who are viewing this thread