Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Tendulkar out,there was a hundred there,he was playing slowly last few overs,Aus will now try to put pressure on new bastman,but a good partnership for India comes to an end...

Gorgeous 50 for Sachin, that too with a superb shot off a very tight ball. Way to go, Sachin! Get that hundred today and put us in a good position plz! I'm off to sleep now (class tomorrow) and hope to wake up to the news of your hundred.:happy:cheers
LOL...

Someone's gonna be cranky when they wake up.

:D:D

Johnson has got Tendulkar twice this series from what I can remember, maybe more so Johnson might have a new bunny :)

All I can say is I told you so on White. Our pacemen do the job early and the Indians now attack White, so much for keeping it tight!

Johnson has got Tendulkar twice this series from what I can remember, maybe more so Johnson might have a new bunny :)

All I can say is I told you so on White. Our pacemen do the job early and the Indians now attack White, so much for keeping it tight!

See .......... the capability of my Johny Boy ;)

Indeed, Tendulkar struggled against Sidebottom in England too. Tendulkar had a massive issue against the one that goes straight on from Sidebottom rather than the inswinger but commentators lamented the lack of an outswinger which could have really screwed Tendulkar up. Johnson can swing the ball away from Tendulkar and poses Tendulkar more problems as a result.

Boo yeah. 50 Partnership in no time. Just over 8 overs...100 up with a BANG!

lol Khalek create a thread for that kind of debate...

What is with Australia and the White syndrome. Even when he played in the ODI team the commentators kept saying he provided variety, a batsman and spinner in one, yadda yadda. What they didnt realise is that white is a pinch hitter through and through. I thought it was obvious that he was out of his depth in the last game with both bat and ball (though we all knew he was out of the league with ball). Why didn't they bring Voges or another batsman who has had considerable success as a spinner (cough dave hussey cough). Is White any selector's female dog?

What a way to bring up the 100 by Gambhir! Great stuff a real good knock by him filled with aggression and good shots.

Should have played a 4th seamer or even Krejza.

Users who are viewing this thread