Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Good line and length bowling by Khan and Sharma. Certainly keeping the pressure on our openers even though the bowling hasn't been overly dangerously yet.

^^I could name many times when the Indian Batsmen did that to the Aussie bowlers...:rolleyes:

Kumble on to bowl now, Excited, Because I want to see how he bowl after his injury...

This is going to be a big boring draw IMO for my point of view, Unless we get the ussies to follow on which doesn't look probable ATM.

That's a good start for Australia. Katich looked a bit shaky against Mishra at times but he still played some confident shots and looks settled. Hayden on the other hand is doing good as well. Australia need a very solid start from the openers so that the pressure won't be on the middle order later on. I am not sure if Australia can still win this match but right now things are looking good for them and they have to make good use of it. They have to bowl well in the 2nd innings otherwise no luck for them.

Well, I fell asleep watching this match after about one hour. Not because it was boring but because I was just dead tired after finishing a load of work. So fill me in. Any sledging today?

Aussie!!! Aussie!!! Aussie!!!

Tom is coming over to the dark side!! :eek:

No wickets down at stumps. Can't ask for much more. Got tomorrow off. Looking forward to watching most of the days play.

Nah, just bitten by a rabid dog. Slowly going insane. I'll fit right in with the Indian supporters then ;)

no dude, it might end up as draw but it won't be boring for sure. :D

I guess...Kumble and Mishra looked somehwat gangerous on he is pitch, I.e, The ball which Mishra pitched well outside off stump and managed to hit Katich on the pads, Thus enforcing an LBW appeal from the Indians...

Dont expect Mohali miracles here. Aussies wont jump into same pit twice.

Users who are viewing this thread