Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Wow, whats happening there??? All the players are lying prostrate on the field..... He he, wat a sight!!!!!

ROFL the bees are flying all over the ground.. even Symonds couldnt've knocked them out like he did with the streaker.:D

ROFL the bees are flying all over the ground.. even Symonds couldnt've knocked them out like he did with the streaker.:D

The way Sachin was lying was a SIGHT!!! Trying to cover his ear up... Ganguly almost slept off (seeing the way he signalled after he got up):D:D

woahhh finally Haydoes getting some runs. Good stuff so far from the boys so far

Mr.Cricket added 6 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

So Gambhir got banned for one match ey ? good to hear. No one and I mean NO ONE should make a double ton against us and get away with it. Now its time to get VVS in trouble...

I think its a good decision. Cricket is not a contact sport , I dont care what was said before the incident and etc no one has the right to physically attack a player on the field. I am not saying Watson is a saint , hes a tool. Always has been and always will be.

But you can't elbow someone just because you got sledged. After all this is not park cricket or as Tugga would say its not a tea party. Just learn to deal with it.

I think Hayden was out.

Bowden is getting annoying now :mad

47.5 Kumble to Hayden, no run, appeal for a catch, as Hayden thrusts forward at one turning away from off stump, he drives and there's a noise before the ball lobs up to Dravid at slip, they all ask the question but Bowden is not convinced, replays don't indicate any bat on it .. and he was hit outside the line of off anyways

This ball? Was a great decision in my opinion.

A question for Indian fans.

What will be the fate of Kumble after this series IF he does not take any wickets in this test and the next test? Should they opt him for the England tour? Personally I think he should retire, I mean India are set in terms of captaincy and spin and a player can't live off his past performances forever.

Seeing Mishra bowl kinda reminds me of Brad Hogg right arm, interesting.

The incoming of Kumble is clearly having an effect on the team's bowling and fielding display. HE IS DONE WITH!!!! Even if he takes 100 wickets in the next 5 tests, will say the same thing. HE IS WELL PAST HIS FINAL DAYS, and he has to quit or be rested.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

A question for Indian fans.

What will be the fate of Kumble after this series IF he does not take any wickets in this test and the next test? Should they opt him for the England tour? Personally I think he should retire, I mean India are set in terms of captaincy and spin and a player can't live off his past performances forever.

Seeing Mishra bowl kinda reminds me of Brad Hogg right arm, interesting.

Just posted mine before your post appears.... Kumble has to be sacked against England IF HE DOESNT RETIRE! Or atleast as captain. There is a big difference between Dhoni and Kumble as captains, and its very clear that the team looks totally different under the captaincy of Dhoni (no matter what jkartik and his supporters say abt his luck and all that). If Kumble cant do anything on a wicket thats helping him, then where will he do well? Lot of short deliveries to the batsmen. Where has his loopy deliveries gone?

The incoming of Kumble is clearly having an effect on the team's bowling and fielding display. HE IS DONE WITH!!!! Even if he takes 100 wickets in the next 5 tests, will say the same thing. HE IS WELL PAST HIS FINAL DAYS, and he has to quit or be rested.

Hitting the man when hes down I see :p
Poor Kumble tried his best to pull of one of those brilliant catches but now is injured. Could be what India need with Dhoni now captain.

And on the Bowden call there was no nick as sniko has shown.

Hitting the man when hes down I see :p
Poor Kumble tried his best to pull of one of those brilliant catches but now is injured. Could be what India need with Dhoni now captain.

And on the Bowden call there was no nick as sniko has shown.

Has Kumble gone inside? Has Dhoni taken over?? If yes, then I might go back to watching the game. I was almost bored to death watching Kumble's captaincy and bowling.

Oh yeah that was a good decision, Billy rocks :D I heard a noise though.

Kumble's out of the field, lets see if Dhoni's captaincy can get a breakthrough here.

Dhoni captaining and immediately we see more attacking fields.

Dhoni is getting more vocal now behind the stumps.... And there is a noticeable change in the body language of the fielders.

Hayden hits a four down the ground, and Dhoni says "Shabash Shabash Viru".... Kumble would have tied his hands down close to his waist and would have given that desperate frustrated look.

Users who are viewing this thread