Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Hayden trying to bash Harby out of the attack. Would be so funny if they started to smash Sehwag just like he does to Krejza.

Dhoni has to be more positive with his captaincy. Yes, Hayden has batted well to this point, but he has also survived two drops off of relatively easy chances. We don't need to worry about containing runs as of yet if it comes at the expense of attacking bowling.

Hayden is a beast. Get Mishra in for Sehwag.

Gavaskar brought it up a couple of days ago. With a full pace attack with large run-ups, they were still getting in 14-15 overs an hour.

Then Ponting has no excuse for his slow over rates, they keep using the fact they have 4 pacemen as the excuse. But suddenly this test we have gone worse and we don't even have 4 pacemen!

ICC needs to do something, I just heard that you have to fall behind 5 overs before you get punished. That's including the extra 30 minutes too. Obviously not strict enough and the fact you can bowl 86 overs and not get punished is taking away from cricket. They should make it that if you don't get 90 overs you get punished either through a ban or runs added.

Geez what are you doing Dar, gave me a fright when his hand standing going north.

Edit: Next ball it's a proper raise.

Hussey's GONE!!! Thats quite good. Should help a little bit. But we still dont have Hayden! I am still worried abt him. He alone can take it till the end. The other batters just have to give him support.

Great ball from Mishra. Why wasn't he brought on earlier? Why the hell was Sehwag brought on before Mishra. Extremely annoying and I can see why a lot of people here were pissed off after Day 3's play.

The bowl earlier to the wicket of hussey would have hit the stumps. I want to see Zaheer bowl to hayden. He can trouble him now as there is not much batting to come if he falls.

Users who are viewing this thread