Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

The Daily Telegraph are really giving it to Ponting in todays paper about worrying more about getting suspended then winning the test.

Thats bit harsh IMO. I know thats its his fault that we got in to that situation in the first place but all this stuff about Ricky being selfish and worrying about a ban than a test win is crap.

So is it acceptable to only bowl 75 overs a day and accept a ban in order to win a test ? NO . Win , lose or draw you have to try to bowl the 90 overs. I would say its against the spirit of the game to do that.For example , if Aussies are only chasing 300 today. Dhoni might say , we only play England next match so I dont care if I get banned and only bowl 70 overs a day to save the game. Surely thats not acceptable.

PS - India not doing too well with overrates atm. 11 overs in 75 minutes this morning.

Pup gone......Aussies gone ?? :(

Hey guys, For One second, Can you just Clarify this trivia?

There are only three teams that are involved in tied tests, Right?....

BOT:

Yeah, nice going. I'm still nervous, australia were looking to get this slowly. But the wicket isn't that friendly. The bounce is awkward.

But most of all!

THE FINAL DAY FOR GANGULY DADA IN THE ENTIRE ERA! I just can't believe this, i can digest something at least, if he announces a break from cricket for a while, and return back. But well....

Geez, what's with Dravid? We would be out of there pretty quickly if he could hold on to chances that come his way. Perhaps he knows his time is up and wants to stay on the ground as long as possible.

Dravid's doing very badly. He didn't perform in Lanka either. What do you gys think about his future? Should he stay or should he go?

He will go now and comeback after he score some runs in domestic cricket.

Yogy added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

That was a tough one to catch. We cant blame dravid.

Dravid's doing very badly. He didn't perform in Lanka either. What do you gys think about his future? Should he stay or should he go?

yes the 2 series were really bad for him, but there's a lot of cricket left for him.

there are Ups and downs we cant judge a player ourselves he has a massisve contribution in the world of cricket and no one can force him to get retire.

he should also play in the England Series let's wait till then it's self decison let him decide we are no one to say to retire

@match, Ready for a kangaroo Curry party ;) 2-0

Not such a great start for us :noway

We need Hussey and Hayden to get centuries if we're to have any chance whatsoever.

Tomorrow a result will come for sure.

Australia Win OR India Win.

The reason We will not go for draw becasue loosing 1-0 or 2-0 are same. Our target is to level this one and hence no chance for draw. Tomorrow God knows what will happen :upray Cmon boys, create a historic event and level this series :)

1.No not same losing with 1-0 is good rather than giving out 2-0 common sense

2.Not possible sure India will win this if Bhajji Gets Haydo's out :)

Looks like people are pretty much involved in this game. Why not?
^
|
|
|
|
|

This is DISGUSTING. The over-rate is shocking. 10.4 per hour with a spinner bowling the entire morning at one end. The ICC simply have to crack down. This can't go un-punished.

India obviously scared of losing.

Geez I thought we were poor with our over rates, India already 10 overs behind and it's only been one session!

Users who are viewing this thread