Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

There isn't seeming to be much reward for effort from the Aussies point of view. For India, well it looks wrapped up doesn't it.

Well page back you said that's not Hayden who got out but it was Hussey not unfortunately it is Hayden ;)

houllier.gif

Haddin's gone!!:happy
India is on the hunt now big time!

Deal!

The loser has to use that avvy for at least a week. :p

Anyways, I think Dravid is instrumental at number three so that he can anchor the innings.

If he doesn't come at no.3, this is probably the squad India will go with.

1) Sehwag
2) Dravid
3) Laxman
4) Tendulkar
5) Gambhir/Ganguly
6) Ganguly/Gambhir
7) MS Dhoni
8) Harbhajan Singh
9) Zaheer Khan
10) Sreesanth/RP Singh
11) Ishant Sharma

12) Mohammed Kaif

I really can't see sachin going anywhere but four - that's been his regular test match batting position for decades.

I'm expecting Hussey to really fire in this series - along with Symmonds.

It's a shame you dont go on the forum anymore.... I won my bet fair and square lol.

Get your 'Dravid is better than Clarke' avatar ready FB, there is no way Dravid won't score a ton in 6 innings ;)

He didn't even get close this time! Last time when India came to Aus he at least came within 8 runs of a century.

Umm, yeah we don't play them for another 4 years. :o

Very well, then 2012 :p

I will not be surprised if Ponting get strip out from captaincy after this series. Most likely it will happen and it should.

White has a chance to show why hes in this team. Hopefully no more wickets until tea the nail is already well in the coffin don't need padlocked now.

The upside of securing this match at this stage is that we can afford to bowl Ganguly for a while.

ASHES 05 - we lost

ASHES 06 - We Thrash England

BG TROPHY 08 - We will loose

BG TROPHY 09 - You will fill the pain

Wah, so now this is your new method to put balm on your pain?:p

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Umm, yeah we don't play them for another 4 years. :o

Yeah, actually that'd be better for those who almost started saying thats its getting to the point of overkill. And after 4 yrs, the rivalry should have had enough break to hot up big.

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

The upside of securing this match at this stage is that we can afford to bowl Ganguly for a while.

Yeah, that would be a good option... they should bowl ganguly for a while.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

You will not have Tendulkar,Laxman and by that time Turbanator will be banned for his acts and racism.

Better. We would have a new set of players who would be more fearless and aggressive. When Sachin and Laxman came, they were newcomers and people did not expect them to achieve what they have done now.

Users who are viewing this thread