Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

DADA :- the contribution is just so great.Goodbye:( hope you and your family leave happily ever and will like you to see play Best In IPL.

Aussies tried hard but i think strongly Marsh needed a chance than Watson at least.

Congratulations to India on the 2-0 victory. Hopefully we have reinstated our fort stranglehold at home.

Thanks to the Aussies for a good series. Though there was controversy, I'd say most of the cricket was played in good spirit. I'm looking forward to this rivalry building up over the years and I feel bad for New Zealand who will have to take on an angry Aussie side!

COMPREHENSIVE TEST SERIES VICTORY FOR INDIA
:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

Last edited:
Congrats India :clap well played. Bye Dada :crying thanks for the wonderful memories :hpraise Your actions will be missed and soon this BCCI will realise it :rolleyes:

Well waiting for Punter's comments what he have t say next ;) His Captains Diary or something is out let's hear from the captain itself what he say in press conference.

action against Dhoni & pointing for Slow OR ? Fine?

MOTM - Krejza
MOTS - Gambhir / Dhoni / Harbhajan ???

My player ratings (out of 10)

Aussie
Hayden - 5
Katich - 7
Punter - 5
Hussey - 8
Clarke - 5
Watson - 6
Haddin - 3
White - 3
Lee - 4
Johnson - 6
Clark - 3
Krejza - 7
Siddle - 5

India
Shewag - 7
Gambhir - 9
Dravid - 0
Tendulkar - 7
VVS - 8
Ganguly - 6
Dhoni - 7
Harbhajan - 9
Sharma - 7
Khan - 7
Mishra - 5
Vijay - 4
Kumble - 2

Don't you think that Ganguly should have bowl 1 or 2 over before he retired?

Congratulations India! You've broken the milestone of australia by beating them in their 700th test match and their winning Streak over the past!

AND DADA! THE PRINCE OF KOLKATA! THE MASTER! SOURAV GANGULY! WHAT A FREAKING LEGEND HE IS!

DADA, one thing, YOU MIGHT NOT BE PLAYING CRICKET IN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL, but you're always at the top In People's hearts, For what you have done for the country and is proud of you!

Thank you for everything! THE SHARJAH STADIUM AND THE SPECIAL ROOF WILL BE REMEMBERED ALWAYS WHEN YOU HIT SIXES CONSECUTIVELY ON THE SAME PLACE, ON THE SAME ROOF! "THE GANGULY'S ROOF" Exclaimed tony greig and that will be one of the best moments ever!

EMOTIONS Clearly are blank, people are in a state of shock that you're retiring and all this is happening! BUT ONE THING! We don't know what "forget" and "Retire" means, you're always in our heart and will stand up to you always!

From my heart, i hope you are seeing this!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THE PRINCE OF KOLKATA, THE DADA, The ganguly! As always, I'm proud to be an indian and more proud that You've showed the world what we are! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! Thank YOU!

Quite obvious that it was Krejza.

Gilly Fan added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Katman and Johny Boy are ridiculous, but Roy is actually Andrew Symond's nickname.

Katman is awesome. Thats his nickname in the fans

He bowled only in 1 match that doesnt mean he was best. See the runs he conceded :eek: Johny boy was clearly the best for us in this tour ;)

It doesn't matter how many runs we conceded we needed wickets at all costs. If he was a team 8/215 is fantastic

I'm hoping Lee and Clark need to be rested to get their injury right which sees Bollinger and Hilfy to get a go.

Congrats to India they dominated the series after the 1st test through good batting and then swinging and spinning the Aussies out.

Yeah I wouldn't mind if we rested Lee and maybe Johnson instead of Clark then play Bollinger and Siddle imo. Siddle will be more suited to our pitches so if he played fairly good in India in his first test I will be excited to see what he can do in Brisbane against the Kiwis. Hilfy and Bracken would have been useful for India, and Bollinger too. We just played the wrong bowlers.

Well waiting for Punter's comments what he have t say next ;) His Captains Diary or something is out let's hear from the captain itself what he say in press conference.

action against Dhoni & pointing for Slow OR ? Fine?

Your the only one ranting on about this so just shut up.

Jason Krejza MOTM in his test debut, impressive! He pretty much deserved it no one stood out as much as him.

Yes, he did fantastic. He has a bright future ahead of him. But wether he can repeat these efforts on our pitches will make for an interesting summer.

Well done India, totally outplayed us. Our bowlers had no answers and Khan and Sharma were fantastic with the ball.

DAMN it :mad: Johnson could have won that MOS if Punter would have givene him few spells :mad

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

I disagree with Krejza being the man of the match. Whatever, though, can't complain with the series victory!

What you want 20 wickets :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread