Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Haddin will get the summer at the very least, that gives time for our backup keepers to show what they go along with Haddin showing what hes got.

One thing we have missed yet again is a swing bowler. Not surprising that both our series losses have come on the back of a lack of swing bowlers.

Katman
Johny Boy
Roy

Geez Louise, what's up with these nicknames?

I still think that Ganguly should bowl an over, even though it looks highly unlikely.

Then who was the best bowler ?

Yippe !! We have reached 200 :p

Quite obvious that it was Krejza.

Gilly Fan added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Geez Louise, what's up with these nicknames?

I still think that Ganguly should bowl an over, even though it looks highly unlikely.

Katman and Johny Boy are ridiculous, but Roy is actually Andrew Symond's nickname.

Haddin will get the summer at the very least, that gives time for our backup keepers to show what they go along with Haddin showing what hes got.

One thing we have missed yet again is a swing bowler. Not surprising that both our series losses have come on the back of a lack of swing bowlers.

I think it's time to give Hilfy a go. I'd put him in for the Gabba test against NZ. But who to drop? That's the question. We can't keep Clark out, he's brilliant at home.

Quite obvious that it was Krejza.

Gilly Fan added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Katman and Johny Boy are ridiculous, but Roy is actually Andrew Symond's nickname.

He bowled only in 1 match that doesnt mean he was best. See the runs he conceded :eek: Johny boy was clearly the best for us in this tour ;)

Farewell Ganguly

:crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying

Its all over!!!! :(:mad::noway

Well done India. Aussies did well to fight to the end. But India are just too strong for us atm.

That's it! India has won the Border-Gavaskar Trophy 2008 2-0. What a brilliant performance! :happy

Goodbye Dada. We will miss you. Thanks for your contributions to make the Indian cricket team what it is today.:clap

I think it's time to give Hilfy a go. I'd put him in for the Gabba test against NZ. But who to drop? That's the question. We can't keep Clark out, he's brilliant at home.

I'm hoping Lee and Clark need to be rested to get their injury right which sees Bollinger and Hilfy to get a go.

Congrats to India they dominated the series after the 1st test through good batting and then swinging and spinning the Aussies out.

Users who are viewing this thread