Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

lol why do you guys hate Johnson? Ya fish trip with symo would be nice for him lol/

Because he isn't consistent enough. Someone like Bollinger or Bracken deserves a shot.

Possibly Ganguly's last series, he needs to play exceptionally well to retain in Test side (i dont think he will be picked for ODI's which will be against Eng ,because we have 4 test series for now,but he has already lost ODI place)so All the best for him,frnakly speaking he has been playing quite well in past year,but some how he has been ignored....

Possibly Ganguly's last series, he needs to play exceptionally well to retain in Test side (i dont think he will be picked for ODI's which will be against Eng ,because we have 4 test series for now,but he has already lost ODI place)so All the best for him,frnakly speaking he has been playing quite well in past year,but some how he has been ignored....

Well he never lost his odi place but was pushed out alongside with Dravid. Ganguly had done in odi as well but he failed in pak and ind series which pushed him out.

Close LBW shout not given by the umpire. I reckon that was crashing into leg.

Pres XI 18/0

How good is this Board President's XI.

The batting is easily good enough to be an Indian XI.

Cricketman added 14 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

How good is Akash Chopra. Feel so bad for him!

Chopra out LBW to Johnson. Looked like it was missing off even though the commentators were saying it was plumb in front. :p

Yea they were talking about how height was the concern but it was more a case of the angle.
Why did Bollinger miss out? As good as Siddle is he certainly didn't have the season Bollinger have.

Now I really want Ganguly to step up and score a double century to shut all you haters out there :mad

Chopra out LBW to Johnson. Looked like it was missing off even though the commentators were saying it was plumb in front. :p
Yeah, but it was a matter of time, they were pretty keen on his pads and even had a leg slip so they could just keep bowling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread