Sourav Ganguly
VVS Laxman
MS Dhoni
Irfan Pathan /Zaheer Khan / Sreesanth
Anil Kumble
Piyush Chawla / Zaheer Khan
Ishant Sharma

That's what i'd go with.

Yepm that it a brilliant line up. Shreesanth bowled quite well in the SA without any luck so I think he deserves a place alongside Anil, Zaheer and Ishant

RP and Sree are both crap for India. We need fit and healthy Zaheer. If Ishant can grow then good else any descent economical bowler will do (like Gony). It will be up to spinners Bhajji and Kumble to win this for us. Fast bowlers can bowl 15 obers in 2 days.

im still waiting for the day when an indian fast bowler would bowl his heart out on a flat pitch~

He has a FC economy of 3.51 and an average of 47.53.

If you won't give them a chance at the international level,how on earth are you going to assess them ?

icyman added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Not disagreeing with you, but he does have a good FC record.

My dear,FC is not the only parameter whihc one employs to judge a bowler.
He does well on seaming tracks,but not in India.

He has a FC economy of 3.51 and an average of 47.53.

:eek: ;) :p I dont mind. If we can play Agarkar and Pathan with Test average above 40 why not Gony. I am sure he is much improved now. :cheers

Sreesanth, every single time.

Plus Gambhir over KKD opening.

We all know that but we don't want Rohit to go on about how Gambhir is overrated ;) and Karthik should be in the team ahead of him. Shoulda kept that to yourself :p.

I can assure you it will be Gambhir Sehwag the opening batsmen, I think Karthik won't even get a sniff...

Gee we have played each other a fair bit over the last couple of years.

Australia should still win the series.

I can assure you it will be Gambhir Sehwag the opening batsmen, I think Karthik won't even get a sniff...

Yeah, Gambhir's established himself now. He's no longer being controlled by a greater force. While still maintaining his flamboyance and aggression, he has gained a considerable amount of maturity by tightening up his game and cutting down on his risky strokes that so often saw him walking back to the pavilion in a matter of minutes.

It's very unlikely, but if the Indian selectors persist with Jaffer, I won't be a happy man; far from it.

Users who are viewing this thread