Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Yeah Dhoni rules ODI and T20 teams also. ;)

Casson
Lee
Jhonson
Clark

:rtfl this line up sucks.

Ask the whole of India. I can assure you most of India will say Dhoni should be the wicketkeeper in the Test side.

Because the majority of Indian fans are fickle and really don't know much about the depth of the game.

Dont fight between yourself. There are Aussies to take care off.

Still think Karthik was hard done. He was India's best batsman in England, had a tough time against Pakistan but made up for it with a 50. He hit 97 in the tour game in Australia and truly does deserve a spot in the XI, IMO. He deserved a spot over Jaffer, at least.

If you ask me to bowl to Dhoni in a test, I bet I could get him out. Short on off, cramping him up for room. Gone.

I will get your Kartick out first ball for golden duck.

:rolleyes:

I could get Sachin in tangles easily myself.

If you guys hadn't noticed, my statement was a joke.

But, Lee could get Dhoni out easily with the method I said.

fine fine fine

sehwag
ghambhir/karthik ( ill pick ghambhir any day in current form)
laxman
sachin
gangu
dravid (until he gets back in form)
dhoni
irfan pathan (even though hes crap in the subcontinent) / bhajji when we play aus :D
kumble
ishant
zaheer khan

Casson
Lee
Jhonson
Clark

:rtfl this line up sucks.

Lee is one of the best fast bowlers at the moment. Clark has done a great job in the West Indies, actually he has been doing a great job since he has been in the team. Johnson is improving but struggled and Casson has only played the one Test. You can't expect Australia to have the greatest bowling line-up ever since Warne and McGrath have retired, two great champions bowlers retire so close to each other is hard to replace.

Lee and Clarke will be taken to cleaners in India. And dont expect the pitches you got in India last time as Kumble will be captain this time and no BCCI conspiracy will be running.

Users who are viewing this thread