Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

If he gets going,we get a good start.Thats all what matters.

Ishant,Praveen might get a look in.Zaheer should be fit by then,but he will have to struggle for his place as the bowlers are really doing well now.

Harbhajan will definately play-Man of the Series,I suppose.

why should zaheer struggle for his place?? in tests?

ZK is our BEST test bowler. Especially in the subcontinents.

Lets crunch some numbers of fast bowlers (for no real reason, just bored).

In Asia:

Zaheer has 79 wickets at 37.46
Munaf Patel has 13 wickets at 33.23
Irfan Pathan has 65 wickets at 36.93
Sreesanth has 13 wickets at 38.84
RP Singh has 15 wickets at 47.33
Ishant Sharma has 11 wickets at 23.81

I know you want Dadaji back in squad.

If you put the statistics into context, Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma are the two standouts with two spinners.

If you put the statistics into context, Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma are the two standouts with two spinners.

The comparision doesnt make sense.
ZK has obviously played more matches.I'd go on current form,especially with the bowlers.

RP need not make the cut as he is highly incapable of good performance on flat Indian tracks.Mayeb they can play Praveen.

India won't win a single test but they might snatch a Draw.

"Whenever there is a match. .there is one team that is favorite to win and other as underdog. if favorite wins. .the underdog should not be discouraged instead should try to learn from the other team. if underdog wins . .it is a beautiful thing to happen...and retains the interest."

I can only hope for India win.

india will win and in india,indians are the favourites.

aussies will win, will be a cracking series, must get fox sports, ponting will thrash harbhajan, if he even plays

Except saisrini, except saisrini.

Singh Is Kinng!

455px-Singhisking.jpg

Jaffer's gotta go, I must agree. Give Gambhir a chance.

Had it been a lesser series I would have given Rohit Sharma a chance instead of Laxman, but this is a test series vs. Australia, so experience is needed.

laxman has been in good test form,so he ll continue in the middle order and rightly so.

Users who are viewing this thread