Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Lol yeah. This is way more excitiing than India Pakistan for me...

Will they give Dhoni the test captaincy or will they continue with Kumble? We had Kumble for the Aussie tour only because it was the ultimate tour and throwing Dhoni in would have been akin to disaster.

But I feel now, Dhoni is ready for test captaincy and he should be handed over the reins soon because Kumble doesnt seem to take the hard decisions that Dhoni is capable of taking, and Kumble shows signs of being afraid to gamble in tough situations.

saisrini80 added 9 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Lol yeah. This is way more excitiing than India Pakistan for me...

After England-Australia, the next biggest rivalry is the India-Australia right now

I thought Kumble did well.

Dhoni doesn't deserve a spot in the Test XI, let alone captaincy.

Dhoni has done enough to keep himself in the side at tet level IMO. If you're saying Karthik does instead than you're wrong. Karthik averages 32 in tests and Dhoni averages 33. Both are statistically the same. Dhoni have one feature which Karthik doesn't. He can lead from the front and he is a great captain.

Ask the whole of India. I can assure you most of India will say Dhoni should be the wicketkeeper in the Test side.

Dhoni have one feature which Karthik doesn't. He can lead from the front and he is a great captain.

But Karthik has something Dhoni does not have, a good Test batting technique, far better than Dhoni's.

Kartick does not have Dhoni Charm and Charisma. :p :hpraise Hail Me

But Karthik has something Dhoni does not have, a good Test batting technique, far better than Dhoni's.

Karthik can also dance.Get ready to see him in a reality show soon. :cool:

India's second choice would always be Karthik. The next in line would be Sreevats Goswami.

No way, Parthiv Patel for sure. Btw, there isn't anything KKD cannot do. :p

PP after the dismal IPL ? I'm not talking about batting,the keeping matters and KKD,I believe is India's No.1 keeper in terms of keeping.

Well, he's a keeper, so it's only normal that he keeps. Trying to dispute that is the mark of a moron.

If he gets practice then KKD is India number 1 keeper ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread