Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

The good reply to that jibe by Ponting would be easy !
`It is unusual for Ricky to have a good game in India as well` !! hahaha !

Maybe Ponting got it all mixed up with his form and with that of Zaheer:p

Who said Sachin wont score a ton? In his 49, he clearly suggested that he was back to form. The way he started off in very positive fashion, suggests that he is due for a very big one in the upcoming tests. I wont rule out a very big one from him in the coming tests. And especially since its Australia as opposition.

WorldChampions said ..

lets see what Happens tomorrow i ll be eager to post if the Legend scores a ton :D

is Kumble playing ?

Maybe, Who knows? I don't mind if he doesn't play because he isn't in the greatest of form :p, And we would actually play a spinner who spin the ball (Amit Mishra), Or play Munaf Patel who see,s to be in good form.

Maybe, Who knows? I don't mind if he doesn't play because he isn't in the greatest of form :p, And we would actually play a spinner who spin the ball (Amit Mishra), Or play Munaf Patel who see,s to be in good form.

Munaf is the guy who will replace Kumble. Mishra wont get much help at Mohali

I was watching tv and I saw in one of the news channel that Mohali will have a pitch which will suit the fast bowlers.Is it true?

Kumble should not play if he's not 100% fit for the team's sake. We cannot be left with 3 bowlers in the second innings because someone's shoulder hurt again.

Damn clark forced out for the test ,we are down to one worldclass bowler. Very excited about SIddle making his debut though , he is quality. Looking forward to Siddle tormenting the Indians:D 2 Vics in the test team :hpraise

On a more serious note , we got our backs against the wall bit. It will be hard work to get 20wickets. I think we are a chance if we can bat first and make a massive total. But if they bat first and someone like Shewag get going........we are in trouble :help

Aussies to win by 75 runs , Clarke MOTM

Pitch will suit to more seamers/faster bowlers than spinners, (though i feel kumble is like a medium pacer,dosent spin the ball much,sorry to say)but 3 quick bowlers are needed on this wicket,and the main question will be if not Kumble then will Dhoni will be the captain?Or will it be Shewag?

Ponting might have some issues with his memory.ZAheer got 8 wickets in the only test he played in Australia and was clearly the best bowler on view at Bangalore.
He also got a 5er against the Aussies at Brisbane in 2003.Not to forget the fact that he was the second highest wicket-taker last year in tests and was instrumental in India`s success in England.

I don`t know what he is referring to when he says `Its pretty unusual for him to have a good game`.Maybe he was referring to Zak having a good game with the bat.
The good reply to that jibe by Ponting would be easy !
`It is unusual for Ricky to have a good game in India as well` !! hahaha !

yeah but he still hasn't done anything in his career compared to Punter. Punter got what 10000 odd test runs ,10000+ ODI runs, 35 test tons , 25 ODI tons , fair few test wins , oh and a small matter of 3 world cup wins.

What has Zaheer done in his career ? couple of hundred test wickets max ? maybe not even that. I am pretty sure he would be averaging over 30. He played well in this test , good on him for that. But hes carrying on like hes the greatest player to ever play the game just because hes made some runs and got some wickets:rolleyes:

Zaheer , just worry about your own game and leave the talking to the big boys.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread