Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

we need a wicket here, even though we have lot of runs to play with...

clarke is vulnerable in the ending stages. got to get him tonight!

Aus on backfoot it was 40/0 and then suddenly they lost 5 wickets 58/5,Once again Pointing was out to Ishant,Mishra still wicketless.

Geez, that's really risky. I wouldn't want to be doing that too often.

Gilly Fan added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

And he does it again. No need for that Haddin. Entertaining, but you haven't middle one of them yet. Wait, it's not even entertaining, it's scary!

You know you’re not doing well when the English come out of hiding to have a little go.

When was the last time England even beat India in India? I mean come on.

But still India should pick up a wicket here,Clark should be the one,he plays spin well (though hasent perfromed in this tour series,but he played it well last series,and he can).

Last time we played :p

I mean in a series, tom. Even though winning one game is probably good enough for you lot.
wink.gif

Haddin still in that's a good sign at least. Hes certainly playing the spinners aggressively, whatever works for him I guess. Plus thats usually the best form of defensive against spinners, just look what happened to Warne when guys attacked him i.e McMillian, KP, Indian batters, etc

I think the Indians are happy with their work today and have resigned themselves to the end of the day.

It was funny hearing Dhoni talk about the birth of Badri's (Badrinath's) daughter and how they should finish this game in celebration of her birth... What all these guys talk out there in the middle? And they talk very close to the microphone for the world to hear.

Hopefully Khan isn't bowling the last over ;)

Never got around to mentioning this but geez Sehwag could get in as our spinner. He gets more turn and looks to have better control than the spinners we have.

Users who are viewing this thread