Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Haddin has fallen after the sixth ball of the day.

White is gone as well!

Wow... White OUT too! Whenever I go away from the match and do some other things, a wicket falls....

Hope they finish it off this session! So that I can have a good sleep for tomorrow's exam in the morning.

Australians can better go to bed, because the outcome of this match is certain to be a victory for India.

Another wicket for Zaheer Khan! He is on a hattrick!

This is a very good all round performance by India on a good pitch,not just bastman did their job,bowlers too played a big role,everybody contributed well.

I want Clark to score few runs before getting out.:D

yogy added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Todays Play:

3 Overs
3 Runs
3 Wickets

I am guessing that Man of the Match will be either Tendulkar (for his record), Ganguly (for his century in first innings), Mishra (five wicket haul) or Gambhir (for his total runs). Dhoni scored a lot of runs also.

It would be fitting if Tendulkar (record), Ganguly (farewell) or Mishra (debut) could get the Man of the Match award.

Congrats Clarke 50 runs,he is the only batsman who has been there on wicket for a long time,playing and reading Indian bowling well.Aus sensing their defeat much closer then they expected today morning.

nikhil_99 added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Tendulkar needs only 1 more catch to complete 100 catches in Test cricket,will he get there in this match?possibilites are quite low,but cant say.

Users who are viewing this thread