Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Why Harbhajan, why? Why do you keep making relations worse between India and Australia?

Why Harbhajan, why? Why do you keep making relations worse between India and Australia?

He is a weed, what more can be expected from him ? He is always involved in crap. The most disgusting thing he recnetly done is, totally changing the epic of Ramayan in a tv show :mad: (Sita romancing with Ravan) He should be kicked out

Bad news looks like Clark could be the 3rd person sent home injured. Geez I don't remember any other tour that we have had so many injuries.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24549829-23212,00.html

At least if we play 4 seamers Bollinger gets a go :) With no Clark this might be our best option as Lee and Johnson are wayward leaving Siddle to carry the attack in his 2nd test match on a spin friendly wicket.

In a way I am glad that Siddle could be playing in the 3rd test. The kid bowled a bouncer in his first ball in test cricket. He seems to have the goods and got some wickets when a senior bowler like Lee just dropped them in short. I still don't see us going in on a spin friendly wicket without a spinner.

I don't either but thing is White isn't really a spinner. Hes just a slow bowler. Which leaves Krejza as the only spinner. Certainly makes playing 4 pacemen more attractive.

Media now spinning Johnson as our hope for reverse swing due to his wrist position. Article doesn't really say why our other bowlers aren't doing the cross seam like the Indian seamers but Johnson seems to be more comfortable. Problem is if he was already doing this in the 2nd test then it wasn't working as we didn't see reverse swing for ages.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24551471-23212,00.html

Marsh won't play a Test Match.

On the otherhand, I've seen Johnson bowl some decent reverse swing. He had Kumar Sangakkara plumb in Hobart when Kumar made 190 odd. I think Sangkkara was only on about 60-70 at the time aswell.

Media now spinning Johnson as our hope for reverse swing due to his wrist position. Article doesn't really say why our other bowlers aren't doing the cross seam like the Indian seamers but Johnson seems to be more comfortable. Problem is if he was already doing this in the 2nd test then it wasn't working as we didn't see reverse swing for ages.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24551471-23212,00.html

During match they showed clip of ball condition after 6 overs of India and Australia and Aussie ball was roughed up on both sides while Indian ball had shine on one side.

Simple why they were not getting reverse swing unless they painted the ball.

Yeah, I remember seeing that. The Aussies are not taking care of the ball and are suffering greatly.

He is a weed, what more can be expected from him ? He is always involved in crap. The most disgusting thing he recnetly done is, totally changing the epic of Ramayan in a tv show :mad: (Sita romancing with Ravan) He should be kicked out

He's truly an obnoxious weed

Is it done that Marsh is coming? excited to see him bat :D

I really don't know why he is coming, if he plays then either katman or Haydos will be dropped. I don't think selectors will take risk to drop any of these experience player and try with Marsh.

Users who are viewing this thread