Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Now I dont see how Ganguly should be dropped, selectors should not only look at how his form is, they have to look at how he plays. During the Sri Lanka Tests, only one seamer (Vaas) dismissed him once and others he was dismissed by Murali so it clearly shows he was struggling only against Murali. I am not so sure how Mcgain and Krejza is, but I think Ganguly is good enough to play the 2 spinners very comfortably and also do well against the Australian pacers.

Same goes with Dravid, Tendulkar (Who is injured, will take some time to get back in action) and Laxman.

ya totally agree with this cuz he handled mendis well but got out to vass where dravid couldnt read mendis or laxman. Tendulkar and Ganguly got starts but didnt make big scores so u cant say they are out of form

Don't you think Badrinath deserves it though?...:rolleyes:

Interesting Siddle got a bowl before Bollinger, still excellent bowling by both with a wicket each. Doing better economically and wickets wise than Johnson. Please pick one of them over him :upray
Not bad by Krejza, one batter and a tailender. Still hard to take too much out of the wickets take by the 3 but still a good sign.

Yeah, I don't think that's a great return considering the match, but it's better than Johnson. Hopefully the proper match is more interesting.

insufficient practice games

You cannot be serious. You have six days of practice matches in total against two teams compared to India's two days against one team when we toured Australia.

You cannot be serious. You have six days of practice matches in total against two teams compared to India's two days against one team when we toured Australia.

And enjoy best facilities in Jaipur. Looks like BCCI is overshowering CA for touring. If they want to leave let them go and then we will not tour them.

Aussies wont even go to Delhi let alone win there

Mohali can be draw. The wickets become flat after first 2 days and its not spin friendly

Banglore is 100% Aussie victory. Nagpur is 50-50. If Delhi happens then 100% Indian victory.

In Mohali I will make sure Bret Lee and company enjoy Tandori Chicken and then spend rest of days in Toilet.

Yeah he does, he should be in the squad instead of Yuvraj Singh but no way the seniors should be dropped for Test matches.

yes i totally agree with you since yuvi hasnt done anything in test matches expect for one innings which doesnt prove anything all the other test matches he has been a failure

Users who are viewing this thread