Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

To be fair Johnson is dire as all frick at the moment, give him a couple of seasons in the Sheffield Shield to get his wrist position and swing going, and get him bowling more consistent good deliveries.

Sharma is as good as Johnson at least if not better,India should win this.

and johnson is the weak link in aussies pace battery at the moment, needs to take wickets this series or he will be in trouble.

Sharma looks the goods and india will need him to have another big series.

We might not have to worry about Johnson being our weak link. Bollinger looks to be right in the frame to yonk his spot due to his accuracy and swing. Johnson said in the article he has stopped trying to swing the ball and will try to hit the wicket hard and hes been practicing over the wicket to spare the ball into the stumps. His waywardness and lack of swing is going to mean we're down to 3 bowlers if hes picked.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24426943-23212,00.html

I was joking when I said that sharma was as good as Lee.:)

I dont agree with it. Yes Sharma has been a good bowler but Lee is way better because you cant compare these two yet. Its too early beacuse Ishant is new to test cricket.

I dont agree with it. Yes Sharma has been a good bowler but Lee is way better because you cant compare these two yet. Its too early beacuse Ishant is new to test cricket.

Lol, you reply to a post in which he clearly says he's joking. In fact, that's all he said in that post.

Ponting still open to pact on catches
Ricky Ponting, the Australia captain, says he is still open to a captains' agreement on taking the fielder's word on disputed catches despite the controversy that marred the Sydney Test between India and Australia earlier this year.

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/indvaus2008/content/current/story/371788.html

On the other hand kumble felt it was "mistake" which he did last time (by agreeing on catch pact last time in down under)....I think even if Kumble agrees for pact,the Aus people will still do what they want on feild.Lets see what happens...

Yeah,Ponting can speak,he was the one which tried to claim a catch that he had touched the ground with!:rolleyes:

I hope Bollinger gets picked over Johnson. Otherwise, we may as well prepare to have totals over 400 packed on against us, and our batting line up will feel the pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread