Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Sounds like Krejza was more promising in his 2nd dig. TBH we ain't going to bowl India out twice with just a pace attack on these wickets so time to do a backflip and put Krejza back in my starting 11 and just hope he continues this form. Still can't believe Bollinger wasn't given a chance, now I'll be wondering what he would have done in this tour match.

Bollinger should be playing next week imo.

Now I think we should go with White and if Watson is fit play him as well. So we have three quicks (Lee, Clark and Johnson) then White would be the spinner and Watson can bowl his seamers. Plus Clarke and Hussey can bowl as well.

Bollinger should be playing next week imo.

Now I think we should go with White and if Watson is fit play him as well. So we have three quicks (Lee, Clark and Johnson) then White would be the spinner and Watson can bowl his seamers. Plus Clarke and Hussey can bowl as well.

Even Punter can bowl :D he once got Vaughn during Ashes 2005 :p

Even Punter can bowl :D he once got Vaughn during Ashes 2005 :p

I remember that :D He bowled an outswinger outside off stump, Vaughan poked at it and nicked it. Caught by Adam Gilchrist. Then I remember the commentator saying, 'Where's he been all summer?'

Ah, Good Times....

The kids have started to put pressure on oldies but Kumble will still be playing when Sachins son makes debut.

And what abt Sachin? He could be playing at that time, too:p

Jaffer is as usual, batting well on an Indian track... He is on 72* now. Yuvraj has got his 50 too

Sounds like Krejza was more promising in his 2nd dig. TBH we ain't going to bowl India out twice with just a pace attack on these wickets so time to do a backflip and put Krejza back in my starting 11 and just hope he continues this form. Still can't believe Bollinger wasn't given a chance, now I'll be wondering what he would have done in this tour match.
Back to the chaff again today. 63 runs in 6 overs. No where near enough balls on the same spot. You're not going to get a wicket with him than noone else can get.

Krejza was picked ahead of Casson because the selectors were worried India could "destroy" Casson...seems Krejza is the sacrificial lamb and has been destroyed instead. 0 for 200 odd off 30 overs...ouch.

Prediction...Krejza's first class career to be over within 2 seasons.

Krejza was picked ahead of Casson because the selectors were worried India could "destroy" Casson...seems Krejza is the sacrificial lamb and has been destroyed instead. 0 for 200 odd off 30 overs...ouch.

Prediction...Krejza's first class career to be over within 2 seasons.

We should have played David Hussey :p atlist he can bat along with ball, if he would have gone Krazy's was 6:93 he could have covered it with his batting

LMAO, I hope to God the selectors don't pick Krejza now. We might as well play White as the bowler at least that shores up the batting. But I'll go back to my original idea of 4 pacemen, with Bollinger in over Siddle.

I can see Jason Krejza making his test debut after taking 0/199 from 31 overs at 6.41 an over. :rolleyes:

But really, my prediction is;

Katich
Hayden
Ponting
Hussey
Clarke
White
Haddin
Lee
Johnson
Clark
Bollinger/Siddle

With either one of the last two or Watson as 12th man. See, put it this way; if someone like Casson had replaced McGain, I'd prefer Watson in the side, but in this case, White's legspin could definately help. He bowled and batted well with Australia A, as well. However, if David Hussey was called up, I wouldn't be sure; Hussey's not TOO experienced with his offies, whereas White has practiced for the last two years to make his claim as a bowler, as well as an aggressive hitter. Hussey's batting could be well used, but our batting order already goes down far enough; Lee, Johnson and now Clark CAN bat.

Ideally, I'd definately have Bollinger in the side over Siddle, though if an opening occured (for example, the dropping of Johnson) I would love him in the side.

Unfortunate for Jaffer btw, but I'm not complaining. :p

Last edited:
I feel sad for Krejza, the batsmen are just owning him. Looks like his career is over now. Good bowling by Clark btw, if it was a 5 day match, I am sure Aussies would have lost this match.

My lineups :)

Haydos
Katich
Punter
Hussey
Clarke
David Hussey/Watson/white
Haddin
Lee
Clarke
Johnson
Siddle/Bollinger

It's hot today, i mean it. But, i'm not gonna miss the australian innings for sure, im going to the STADDIIUUMM!!

:p :D..

Users who are viewing this thread