Classic Mafia 02 - The End

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sulaiman7 - Got to be a townie.

Not sure where you got that from.

Firstly, just gonna wait to see if anybody cc's cop before we go any further, but if there's no cc's, I would think User or Simon would be the best lynch for today.

Hedger is always bored with the game. He said the same thing last game too. I wonder why he plays Mafia sometimes.

That is a good question, I enjoy the game and how easy it is to narrow down mafia, just when the game is going slow, I get bored. Too much quick mafia games most likely.

Any
Well, I can't help but be a little suspicious of Thedon. For one thing, his posts starting from lynching Hedger seemed a little scummy.

If you're cop, you may as well out now or is that just keeping an open mind in case one of the others is cop?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I can totally understand the suspicion on me but, I can't really help when real life is so busy. If possible please get me replaced as I don't want the game to drag on because of me. Apologies everyone.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Aah that's sad. Anyone up to replace User2010?

@Varun @RPHKR - Tagging you guys as you previously posted in this thread. Interested?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Aah that's sad. Anyone up to replace User2010?

@Varun @RPHKR - Tagging you guys as you previously posted in this thread. Interested?

I am IN, if there is a spot. However, my weekend activity for Sat/Sun might be on lower side.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I am IN, if there is a spot. However, my weekend activity for Sat/Sun might be on lower side.
That's great. Just want User to confirm his exit now.
@User2010, if you opt to exit, please send a PM to Surendar stating your plans and findings (if any) for the rest of the game. :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
What did I miss? Thedon claimed cop and Simon put his fos on thedon still. I didn't know whether Simon was softing cop or was just keeping an open mind in case there was a cop cc.

Or did I miss something else?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This ain't going further. Moving onto Night 1 would be a better option to get this going.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
There is no time limit, but I'm very tempted to give a 24 hour deadline now.
@User2010 hasn't confirmed anything yet even though he has been online. I want @surendar to get a chance to put forth his views freely once he joins in. So when he joins the game, the 24-hour deadline shall begin then.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
There is no time limit, but I'm very tempted to give a 24 hour deadline now.
@User2010 hasn't confirmed anything yet even though he has been online. I want @surendar to get a chance to put forth his views freely once he joins in. So when he joins the game, the 24-hour deadline shall begin then.

Can you send me the PM of all communication regarding the role assigned to User2010 - i.e. role you sent to him or any inputs he has given you as per his role. I can just continue the town from the current situation(like the first post I am making for my role) if it is fine.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yes, I think we're waiting for User now. I'm sorry about the lack of activity from my side as well, been terribly busy at work for the last two days.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I think no point waiting for @User2010 as it's taking too long now. The fact that he wanted himself being replaced is enough to go ahead with the replacement. I'm sorry, User, but I couldn't help as the confirmation from your side was taking way too long.

Whenever you come online, please do PM @surendar on whatever your inputs on the game are so far.
Meanwhile, I have sent a PM to Surendar informing him about his role.

So it's official, Surendar has replaced User2010.

The 24 hour deadline has not begun yet. I'll post here when I plan to begin the deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread