Classic Mafia 02 - The End

Sulaiman7 - Got to be a townie.

Not sure where you got that from.

Firstly, just gonna wait to see if anybody cc's cop before we go any further, but if there's no cc's, I would think User or Simon would be the best lynch for today.

Hedger is always bored with the game. He said the same thing last game too. I wonder why he plays Mafia sometimes.

That is a good question, I enjoy the game and how easy it is to narrow down mafia, just when the game is going slow, I get bored. Too much quick mafia games most likely.

Any
Well, I can't help but be a little suspicious of Thedon. For one thing, his posts starting from lynching Hedger seemed a little scummy.

If you're cop, you may as well out now or is that just keeping an open mind in case one of the others is cop?

I can totally understand the suspicion on me but, I can't really help when real life is so busy. If possible please get me replaced as I don't want the game to drag on because of me. Apologies everyone.

Aah that's sad. Anyone up to replace User2010?

@Varun @RPHKR - Tagging you guys as you previously posted in this thread. Interested?

Aah that's sad. Anyone up to replace User2010?

@Varun @RPHKR - Tagging you guys as you previously posted in this thread. Interested?

I am IN, if there is a spot. However, my weekend activity for Sat/Sun might be on lower side.

I am IN, if there is a spot. However, my weekend activity for Sat/Sun might be on lower side.
That's great. Just want User to confirm his exit now.
@User2010, if you opt to exit, please send a PM to Surendar stating your plans and findings (if any) for the rest of the game. :)

What did I miss? Thedon claimed cop and Simon put his fos on thedon still. I didn't know whether Simon was softing cop or was just keeping an open mind in case there was a cop cc.

Or did I miss something else?

This ain't going further. Moving onto Night 1 would be a better option to get this going.

There is no time limit, but I'm very tempted to give a 24 hour deadline now.
@User2010 hasn't confirmed anything yet even though he has been online. I want @surendar to get a chance to put forth his views freely once he joins in. So when he joins the game, the 24-hour deadline shall begin then.

There is no time limit, but I'm very tempted to give a 24 hour deadline now.
@User2010 hasn't confirmed anything yet even though he has been online. I want @surendar to get a chance to put forth his views freely once he joins in. So when he joins the game, the 24-hour deadline shall begin then.

Can you send me the PM of all communication regarding the role assigned to User2010 - i.e. role you sent to him or any inputs he has given you as per his role. I can just continue the town from the current situation(like the first post I am making for my role) if it is fine.

Yes, I think we're waiting for User now. I'm sorry about the lack of activity from my side as well, been terribly busy at work for the last two days.

I think no point waiting for @User2010 as it's taking too long now. The fact that he wanted himself being replaced is enough to go ahead with the replacement. I'm sorry, User, but I couldn't help as the confirmation from your side was taking way too long.

Whenever you come online, please do PM @surendar on whatever your inputs on the game are so far.
Meanwhile, I have sent a PM to Surendar informing him about his role.

So it's official, Surendar has replaced User2010.

The 24 hour deadline has not begun yet. I'll post here when I plan to begin the deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread